Dynadot

How to get my domains reviewed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aman Tibrewal

Established Member
Impact
How do I get my domains reviewed regularly? Is there any specific group for it on NamePros or elsewhere?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How do I get my domains reviewed regularly? Is there any specific group for it on NamePros or elsewhere?

Why do you need Domains reviewed so much?

•••
@wizarduk
To get a better understanding as a beginner.

•••
•••
•••
By review do you mean appraisals? There is a thread for that.

I think that the first step in review/appraisal should start with the owner. You may well already be doing this but I would suggest that for each domain you make notes with the following:
  1. List end user categories for this specific domain name.
  2. Sketch out a value proposition for each - if you were in contact with someone from that industry how would you promote why your domain name adds value for them.
  3. I would use NameBio and note comparators for your names, including when and where they sold, as well as for how much.
  4. I would extend the list from (3) by using GoValue that will almost certainly add sales not in NameBio.
  5. I would try to for each domain name see where I would place it in my overall portfolio in two measures: probability of selling and sales price.
  6. Ask yourself, if I had to change my portfolio size which would be the domain name I would first give up and which one would I for sure keep.
Best of luck, @Aman Tibrewal and welcome to NPs.

Bob

(ps one additional thing I find useful is to go through each day's NameBio Daily Sales Report and identify sales that are similar to yours. For example, I have a few domain names involving happy/happiness etc. I note if there have been any sales using Happy and try to see how they are better than my domain name.)

•••
lol .. as much as all the posts above has been informative and helpful .. I think everyone is overcomplicating what you're asking ... you can simply go to this part of the forum to get your domains appraised by other members: ;)

https://www.namepros.com/forums/domain-appraisal.3/

•••
You can post over number of web master forums to get review for your domain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back