IT.COM

How to Find the contact address of a domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FoundersDomain

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys! I have been trying to find the contact address of the domain name but it seems I am unable to find it. Can you guys help me? The whois data says it is registered with Network Solutions but when I contact them they say it is not registered with them.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey guys! I have been trying to find the contact address of the domain name but it seems I am unable to find it. Can you guys help me? The whois data says it is registered with Network Solutions but when I contact them they say it is not registered with them.
Good evening.

I always check posts like this just in case (a long shot I know!!!) someone is trying to contact me LOL.

Sometimes the wizards on here from behind the smoke and the mirrors suggest some domaining type magic to find out stuff.

Would you be able to provide the name here just in case the owner is on NP. Basically, what have you got to lose.

Rgrds,

Redd

•••
Upvote 0
Some domains are used by the owner and they use privacy protection to shield the owner's contact address. But there is a way to sent message to the owner through the privacy protection company. Just see the whois, you contact the privacy protection company and give the ID. If the owner agree to get intouch with you, they can answer your message. If they don't want, none can contact them except through court if it is about law case. That's how privacy protection works..
IMG_20221205_040151.jpg

Last edited:
•••
Upvote 1
If it is a .com, .net, or .org, the Icann Lookup may be helpful. Otherwise, hopefully some of the sleuths on this forum can help you track them down. It's puzzling, though, that you can't see at least which registrar has the name.

•••
Upvote 0
I have some sites for domain tools. Also see wayback machine.

•••
Upvote 0
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back