NameSilo

How to Develop Domain Names for Profit

Located in Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization, started by redemo, Jun 19, 2021

Replies:
Views:

1. redemo

redemo Established Member

"Empirical evidence for a proposition is evidence, i.e. what supports or counters this proposition, that is constituted by or accessible to sense experience or experimental procedure. Empirical evidence is of central importance to the sciences and plays a role in various other fields, like epistemology and law." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empirical_evidence. If I tell you not to put your hand into the toaster do you need to see a video of someone putting their hand into a toaster?

Last edited: Jul 23, 2021
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. redemo

I can't do that for the simple reason there are one million members here and the chances of someone cloning my hard word is ridiculously high. In the second part I'll share examples from similar products. You can then decide based on the tools available if it's all smoke and mirrors. It's hard to fake traffic and rankings.

3. redemo

I'm not selling anything. Mods have already said I cannot post affiliate links. If you disagree with something technical in the thread that's cool. Let's debate. But generally disagreeing with the idea of sharing knowledge for communal benefit is such a shame and also disingenuous. Have you actually read the entire post before poo pooing it?

4. redemo

Name one thing in the list that isn't clear? Apart from @LoodeX disliking all my posts :xf.confused::xf.eek:

5. redemo

List of some Wordpress plugins I use. Requested by @MasterOfMyDomains. Different sites use different plugins depending on what's needed. Generally I try to use the fewest plugins as possible.
    1. LiveChat
    2. Hubspot
    3. Search WP
    4. Smush
    5. All in one SEO
    6. Google Site Kit
    7. Bing Webmaster URL Submission
    8. Microsoft Clarity
    9. Woo Zone
    10. W3 Super Cache
    11. Autoptimize
    12. Akismet Anti-Spam
    13. Max Mega Menu
    14. Yoast
    15. WP Forms
    16. OptinMonster
    17. Broken Link Checker

6. redemo

7. redemo

Thanks to some trolls on my domain name monetisation threads this will be my last public post on Namepros until 1 September. I really lot my sh*t with some of them today. It's ok to have an opinion but the constant B.S. is depriving people who actually need the money of learning how to earn revenue from ads on developed websites. Then you don't need to keep registering or buying garbage names and dropping when they don't sell. People keep saying I'm offering a service which is 100% bullsh*t and made up. Here to share and learn through that endeavour. You can send me private messages with questions about monetising domain names. Not in any way an expert -- or offering a service -- but will try to help. Payment accepted in bitcoin (joke). :xf.rolleyes:

8. 4pm

4pm user VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. biggie

biggie GreenFriendly.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hi

ding!, ding!, ding!, ding!

Congrats, you are truly a good reader

one who can see that the "right question" was asked,
    while, the wrong answer was given.

imo...

10. redemo

Temporarily breaking self-imposed curfew to share two messages sent to @biggie who didn't respond so it's not personal information being shared. Normally I wouldn't post anything sent in a private message, but both posts are mine. -- replaces you know what. Nothing personal against @biggie but this continuous unfounded trolling is spoiling the thread for others. I repeat -- am not promoting any service. If @Bravo Mod Team ban me for being abusive so be it. I respect both the Namepros rules and freedom of speech and nothing personal against anyone but I feel as though certain members are just trolling now.

@redemo, Jul 31, 2021

@redemo, Yesterday at 11:46 AM

Last edited: Aug 7, 2021
  11. redemo

Temporarily breaking self-imposed curfew -- part 2 -- to share general outcome of communication with @biggie. Since he has fully explained his position I don't think he is trolling the thread so I am retracting that accusation now. It's fair that if I or someone make precise claims about ad click + purchase income they should provide screenshot of proof or anyone can say anything. Where I disagree with him is sharing the technical aspects of the system I use to monetise domain names ---- he's saying I need to provide a proof or I shouldn't share ---- I'm saying it's too easy to copy my site and take all my traffic so I can't provide proof as well as clearly breaking my T.OS. with the ad agency. We disagreed on this. I respect his opinion and grateful he took time to reply in full but I will continue to share the technical steps needed to develop and monetise domain names ---- but without making such claims of personal income. Next time @biggie or anyone else questions it I will try to respond more professionally or ignore it.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2021
  12. redemo

Final update before September. I'm working on a detailed plan of all the technical steps required of how to register a domain name and develop into a profitable website. It's a mammoth task and will take some time. Post here or message any requests. Plan to post it here on Namepros as a creative commons type article. Cheers.

13. redemo

I haven't had time to write this yet so it's on the shelf but not forgotten. Stay tuned.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice