IT.COM

debate How to design fund raising website ?

NameSilo
Watch

DaisyOntas

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would suggest signing up for a free Weebly.com account and see what you can do. That will give you the background to move forward intelligently.

•••
Anyone explain in brief ?
Are you a website designer looking for ideas in how to go about designing a fundraising website, or are you not a designer and wish to know how?

•••
What are your intentions? Do you need unique content to help you raise more money (essentially marketing) or trying to open up a contributor website like GoFundMe?

If the later, there are several clones of GoFundMe on the market today. I'm sure a lot of them come with some good designs already. From there, you would just need a marketing plan yourself and a few modifications. The cost of that shouldn't exceed $1000 if you want to dazzle.

•••
Please be more specific? Are you looking for creating a website like GoFundMe, Kickstarter and IndieGoGo? If so, you may have to hire a web developer to design the site and spend tons of money advertising for the site to gain some traffic. It's not worth it in my opinion as this space is already owned by very big players.

•••
I would suggest you use a free web-design creator tool.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back