Dynadot

question-answered How to Create an SEO Strategy for 2021?

NameSilo
Watch

Arun Trainer

Impact
Hi ......... How to Create an SEO Strategy for 2021?

These days, most businesses understand the basic concepts of SEO and why it's important.

However, when it comes to developing and executing a sound SEO strategy for your business, just creating content for the keywords your customers are searching for is both arduous and, well, wrong.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Listen carefully. S.E.O. is not difficult and it's not complicated. People have problems and they are searching for answers. If you provide good answers people will use your website. If you give sh*t answers they won't use your website. You don't need a clever S.E.O. strategy. just answer questions with high quality content. Search engine rules and algorithms are evolving all the time but most of them follow a pretty obvious set of rules or guidelines which funnily enough are publicly available to view and adopt. So the best S.E.O. strategy for 2021 is to answer people's questions with high quality content and follow search engine guidelines. Rumour has it that this will be the same in 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027, 2028, 2029, 2030, 2031, 2032, 2033, 2034, 2035, 2036, 2037, 2038,..... I could be wrong. Ask a pro such as @dncafe who has far more insight into these matters than I do.

•••
I guess you never had a site with 50k+ pages you don't even have to make meta tags content is what makes it. I have a dozen sites with seo tools but seriously content will work all on it's own.

•••
For best SEO strategy you have to work on your website, find relevant keywords for your website and then promote your content , create backlinks for your website.

•••
Topical authority, silos, on page optimisation & high quality PBN, guest posts off page links. That's what you need.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back