IT.COM

How to contact big corps?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

annie sharma

Established Member
Impact
i have couple of domains, but i am not sure how should i contact big companies, i don't wanna simply send the email to their customer service etc. like i wanna contact apple but not sure how do i reach out to them. please help out, thanks in advance.

regards,
annie

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Ive had decent results contacting marketing departments. Not sure about Apple though.

•••
If is not like you can just easily contact decision makers at large companies like Apple, otherwise they would be completely inundated with nonsense.

If a big company wants a domain they generally contact you.

Brad

•••
Start from small and grow big or the same way you contact/reach small ones.

•••
Thank you for taking out time to reply to this thread. :D

•••
•••
I don't know if this is a realistic approach, but the big companies usually use IP companies like Markmonitor to handle their domain name portfolios, make defensive purchases, brokerage and acquisitions etc and possibly advice on future strategy. Perhaps you could try approaching them if you have a compelling domain.

•••
Best thing I have done is contacted the marketing division of the company and yes you have to be patient sometimes. They are busy and sometimes have a panel that the idea of buying the domain has to be brought to even before they will even respond to you about it.

•••
Back