Dynadot

question How SEDO sell domain names like Career.net, Pferde.net, Coffee.net?

NameSilo
Watch

SCOFIELD

Established Member
Impact
I found SEDO make a lot great deal on dot net domain names.
I did not see those names on auctions.
Are those names sold by BIN or through brokerage services?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can find more information on their "domain trends and sales history" page: Market Trends.

News updates:
sedobuyitnow.jpg

More and more of their sales are resulting from Buy-It-Now (BIN) prices each month.

•••
You can find more information on their domain trends and sales history page: Market Trends.

More and more of their sales are resulting from Buy-It-Now (BIN) prices each month.

Just can't believe someone will just click BIN and pay tens of thousand dollars without negotiate the price first?
And I found I can not set BIN over 10,000 on their selling page, do I need their appraisal fist to list a domain BIN over 10,000?

•••
Recently I made most of our domain names at SEDO " Buy Now " names and made the " Buy Now " prices realistic for their market places.

Since then several things I like have occurred: noticed an increase in visitors viewing a few specific names that are now at " Buy Now " prices; also just received a decent offer I declined and countered closer to my desired price; sale - had a " Buy Now " hassle -free low XXXX sale!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back