Dynadot

question How much you lost by investing in Chips Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello guys
Many of us invested in Chips domains such as: 5L.com, 4L.org, 4L.info, 3L.biz, 3L.co, 6N.com, NNLL.com ..... etc.
So with No shame, How much you lost in that investment?, and how many domains you will drop?
About myself $9k-$10k., and 400 domains
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think as mentioned above that patience is the name of the game here. The Chinese domain/internet infrastructure is only just being set up. How the west interlinks with the east on this is yet to be established.

•••
•••
I think as mentioned above that patience is the name of the game here. The Chinese domain/internet infrastructure is only just being set up. How the west interlinks with the east on this is yet to be established.
Patience means losing more money.:-,
Thanks

•••
Patience means losing more money.:-,
Thanks
Depends on perspective I guess... There are many people I have heard who didnt wait before selling NNNN or LLLL or even dare I say LLL...

•••
"Chip" is an abbreviation of "Chinese Premium." It describes a domain name that can be considered premium to a Chinese company or investor. Chips typically describe valuable domain names that are short and contain only premium letters, known as initials, which exclude the letters a , e , i , o , u or v .Dec 1, 2015

•••
I lost my Chips. :(
Now what am I going to do with my salsa?

•••
I did not follow the trend, so no losses for me.

•••
I believe most money was made in 2015. I started in 2016 and in my earlier post in this thread I said I lost 200$. I recovered 160$ from some sale. Now net losses are 40$.

I still dont take it as a loss, its a learning.

Also, I believe, people who knows what sells in chinese domains are still making money and there is a lot of potential. But I must say, its a highly risky proposition for newcomers without chinese background.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back