Dynadot

How much will you bid for this two domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Basudevi

Established Member
Impact
toddler wardrobe.com
wallet4profit.com

Please let me know how much will be their market value ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
toddler wardrobe.com
wallet4profit.com

Please let me know how much will be their market value ?
Hi,

There is no value at all. Read, learn and then invest in domain.

•••
•••
When people here say a domain has no value, I often wonder if they ever visit sites like Flippa where sellers will build a website on a seemingly nonsensical name but which they will sell for 25x to 40x of its average monthly earning. I know because I have an Amazon Affiliate site making about $200 monthly since December. Last month, someone offered $5000 for it. I didn't sell. The minimum I'm looking for is $6000 (30x).

On the other hand, I think they speak from domain investing angle which is different from the strategy of developing a name and then flipp it, though I can see so many similarities. For example, SEOs will develop a site and let it age so it can command a higher price. I see many domainers holding on to their names too.

That is one reason I'm back here to learn more after an unsuccessful spell in 2013. I want to enjoy the best of both worlds.

•••
This guy obviously doesn't have a toddler!

(jk)

If that domain is mine, I'll develop it. Since it may hold little value for domainers as @Furquah put it. And SEOs don't spend much on domains unless it is an aged domain with valuable and hard-to-get backlinks.

I'll need between 10k - 20k words for a start. I'll publish content about what toddlers should wear in all kinds of scenarios, targeted at moms. It should fetch a good sum in 12 - 18 months time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back