IT.COM

advice How much should I spend on buying a LLLL.com ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBeam

Upgraded Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on name and type, but probably not more than $
125-150 for the lower end.

•••
I’ve recently sold four letter dot coms for $5000 - $6500 so any domainer who was unwilling to acquire these for more than $150 would have been left behind.

Last edited:
•••
I’ve recently sold four letter dot coms for $5000 - $6500 so any domainer who was unwilling to acquire these for more than $150 would have been left behind.

Thank you! Would you mind sharing the domains you sold?

•••
•••
I don't post completed sales at NamePros I don't want to see posted in public, and especially don't want my buyers to see, the inevitable debate over whether it sold too high or too low.

•••
•••
At the low-end, you can buy garbage sets of 4-letters for $100-$200, but if it's prononceable and/or phonetic (such as current auctions like NELK.COM, RIBI.COM, and TERE.COM) that can go to high 3-figures to low 4-figures, and at the top of the list is a single-word LLLL (like the recently sold SIGN.COM), which could fly right off the scale.

•••
They are cheap these days . you will not do big mistakes. Go a head and buy

•••
RIBI.COM, and TERE.COM) that can go to high 3-figures to low 4-figures,
ribi.com and tere.com, premium CVCV, would be mid x,xxx at a minimum. Where are your sources?

High 3-figures? Not for over a decade.

Last edited:
•••
I just now sold one for $90,000.00 cash... so, there you have it.

•••
Back