Dynadot

domain How much my domains worth? - small1million.loan

NameSilo
Watch

Punkis

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
There is no value in these names

You need to focus on .com names when starting out

•••
0 (zero).

They ARE NOT premium.

•••
hmm just wanted some opinion from you,what about ht1.eu?

•••
What is Ht1? Does it have any meaning?

.eu is not a strong extension!

•••
Hull Technician First Class" as i googled it that means in "navy" but its LLN domain

•••
•••
i am not selling them i just wanted opinion god...

•••
Yeah, but think who would buy it off you? The military? I don think so, try find names that a company would want.

Always think "What commercial use does this name have?

Just read through this forum for a few moths to get an understanding of what sells. Check out namebio and dnjournal as well

Last edited:
•••
Always think "What commercial use does this name have?

Just read through this forum for a few moths to get an understanding of what sells. Check out namebio and dnjournal as well

I second that.
I'm afraid these domains don't have neither commercial value nor any kind of value at all.

•••
Hi Punkis..Welcome to the Domaining World.. The names are not good enough to sell. Dont worry, these are mistakes every newbie is supposed to do. Stop registering any domains now.. Read this forum ,clear your doubts and gain knowledge. If you have low budget, start with brandables, two word .coms, geo domains and exact match .coms. If you have high budget invest in high quality domains..Good Luck..:)

•••
Hi Punkis..Welcome to the Domaining World.. The names are not good enough to sell. Dont worry, these are mistakes every newbie is supposed to do. Stop registering any domains now.. Read this forum ,clear your doubts and gain knowledge. If you have low budget, start with brandables, two word .coms, geo domains and exact match .coms. If you have high budget invest in high quality domains..Good Luck..:)

Good tips :)

•••
Hull Technician First Class" as i googled it that means in "navy" but its LLN domain
Take a break and read for a few months.. I've been reading for about nine months and am still learning before I start buying again.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back