Dynadot

domain How much is safeaidtraining.com worht?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

djcrucial

Impact
Hello.
I was wondering how much should I ask for safeaidtraining.com if a sell it "buy now" in auctions and so on?.
Also how much should I ask if a sell it to an end user?
Thank you for your answers.
PS:Godaddy Appraisal says is worth around 1300usd.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
but I saw there is a company with that name this is why I bought it.
Hi

did you stop to think why that company didn't buy it before you?
did you stop to think about your "intent" when you acquired it for sole purpose to profit from their company name?

stop and think, first.

imo...

•••
F/I/R/S/T A/I/D T/R/A/I/N/I/N/G - XX,XXX
S/A/F/E A/I/D T/R/A/I/N/I/N/G - Low XXX

People don't say "safe", its "first". However, maybe appreciated as a different form of safety brand (training associated with it). Hope you get a bid. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
thanks for your answer jhm. English is my second languaje, but I saw there is a company with that name this is why I bought it. How much do you think should I ask to the company? thanks.
It depends if they care. If they care, ask for an offer. That offer could be hundreds...but don't dream, see if they actually want it. IMO

•••
I never thought i would see this. God help us. Reg fee @Rob Monster pray for us 🙏

•••
F/I/R/S/T A/I/D T/R/A/I/N/I/N/G - XX,XXX
S/A/F/E A/I/D T/R/A/I/N/I/N/G - Low XXX

People don't say "safe", its "first". However, maybe appreciated as a different form of safety brand (training associated with it). Hope you get a bid. Welcome to NamePros
thanks for your answer jhm. English is my second languaje, but I saw there is a company with that name this is why I bought it. How much do you think should I ask to the company? thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back