IT.COM

How much do you bulk register .COM for??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Hello all...

I am a Domainer and I buy around 25 .COMs daily on Godaddy.

How much do you bulk register .COMs on Godaddy for??

Anyone registering for $3-$4 per domain in bulk here??
The investment is costing too much since I am moving to register 100 domains daily.
If anyone has any idea or can help me with registration, plz PM or reply.
In urgent need to reduce my investment on my venture!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$3 - $4/domain in bulk would probably not be possible. Those low cost registrations usually only apply to single domain registrations or non bulk purchases because $3 - $4 is below wholesale pricing. Any registrar allowing people to register in bulk at that price would be creating a big loss to the company unless they are investing on the idea of you renewing with them which would be a risky investment for any registration provider. But if you want to PM me, I can probably help you out in some way.

•••
More to the point, maybe you should rethink throwing your money away on so many domain registrations. Learn anout the business first, and save your money for some wise purchases. Right now you are just digging yourself into a hole.

•••
$8 is the lowest price you are going to get anywhere. 25 hand regs a day is just insane, unless you are getting them fresh off the drops.

•••
$4.50 per domain, I can register for you as many as you want. PM me.

•••
Please inform the public on how you're getting bulk .com's for $4.50 each under a single account.

Verisign; the .com registry, charges $7.85. ICANN charges $0.18. This comes out to be $8.03. What registrar is going to lose 3 cents per registration, let alone $3.53?

•••
Am sure it is some shady registrar where you will never be able to transfer your domain out.
And the renewals probably will be sky high, higher than any good registrar like godaddy.
Sell below cost, there is a catch.

•••
The catch is probably that he did not mention what the extension was. Periodically the registry will run short term promotions for registrars on certain extensions allowing them to sell domains at a lower price than what they usually are. That promotional period may sometimes last 1 month or up to 3 months. After that, the wholesale rates shoot back up to what they normally are.

•••
The catch is probably that he did not mention what the extension was. Periodically the registry will run short term promotions for registrars on certain extensions allowing them to sell domains at a lower price than what they usually are. That promotional period may sometimes last 1 month or up to 3 months. After that, the wholesale rates shoot back up to what they normally are.

While that is true, the OP was referring to bulk registration of .COM names. There is nobody that I know of that will bulk register .COM domains for that price. @ruzeen is misleading the OP and everyone else reading this thread that they have the potential to get 100 .com registrations for $4.50.

Now, if he is doing something shady where is is taking $4.50, creating a new GD account through a proxy, using a $0.99-$1.99 coupon code to register specific names and giving the other person the account, he should mention that as it creates a liability in the long (or even short) term if caught. "Black hat" techniques should not be used.

As far as bulk registration of 25 domain names with GoDaddy, you should be getting an automatic 33% off with a total charge of $254.25.

•••
I can LEGALLY register any amount of .COM domains @ GoDaddy for $4.50 (that's for clients, it's less for me) that will never get cancelled/ suspended.

Now to ask how I'm doing it, is not right. :)

•••
Regardless, I would advise against having someone else register domains for you. Not saying ruzeen cannot be trusted, but it just adds an extra party to the process and creates all the more things that could potentially go wrong. After those bulk names are registered, they would then have to be pushed to your account from their account. Godaddy calls this an account change. Account changes may only take place 5 days after registration which means you would have to wait 5 days before an account change can even be initiated according to their policy. That's not even taking into account the time delays between you mentioning the names and the other person registering them. The domain could be taken by the time the person you tell actually gets a chance to perform the registration. Then there is the matter of payment. The person who registers the names for you would have to do up an invoice for you to prove that you in fact purchased the names from them since the person your paying also has invoices from Godaddy saying they are the original registrant.

Sounds like a lot of work and risk to save a few bucks on a domain that should be worth a reasonable profit. Otherwise you wouldn't be registering it in the first place right?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back