Watch

Laizu Sultana

Impact
I want to sell my domain: bestsocialplan.com
Total active backlinks: 4240+
MOZ DA: 33
MOZ PA: 46

How much can this domain cost?

Please give me an idea then I can sell my domain via namepros.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A social plan in a sense being a redundancy programme, or social media marketing plan. It can have two separate meanings, as far as I see. The domains "social plan dot com" and "media plan dot com" are good

If just "social plan", I'd see it selling in the thousands. Adding "best" at the beginning, low / mid hundreds. If you attempted to sell at NamePros, you're in the village of investors / resellers. The guys here would want a much, much lower price for the domain in question, if you did fetch interest here

IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
A social plan in a sense being a redundancy programme, or social media marketing plan. It can have two separate meanings, as far as I see. The domains "social plan dot com" and "media plan dot com" are good

If just "social plan", I'd see it selling in the thousands. Adding "best" at the beginning, lower hundreds. If you attempted to sell at NamePros, you're in the village of investors / resellers. The guys here would want a much, much lower price for the domain in question, if you did fetch interest here

IMO. Welcome to NamePros
How to know worth for bestsocialplan.com

•••
How to know worth for bestsocialplan.com
A lot of things go into weighing up an estimated value. The popularity of the word(s) / keywords, how brand worthy it is, the length, traffic (to some extent), previous sales of similar styled domains (to some extent) ...

Online appraisal tools don't offer much accuracy, sadly. Would be great if became sophisticated enough (one day)

IMO

Last edited:
•••
EDIT: I didn't realise this was a fully developed / running business, by looks of it. I want to say if you have some tempting sales numbers, I'm sure it could be more. Put it up in the websites for sale section. I was just judging the domain name alone, without the business. I also see bestsocialplanpro.com are a thing, maybe an outbound there

Last edited:
•••
EDIT: I didn't realise this was a fully developed / running business, by looks of it. I want to say if you have some tempting sales numbers, I'm sure it could be more. Put it up in the websites for sale section. I was just judging the domain name alone, without the business. I also see bestsocialplanpro.com are a thing, maybe an outbound there
Online has a lot of worth calculate tools and websites but they do not show correct worth so I am confused.

•••
Online has a lot of worth calculate tools and websites but they do not show correct worth so I am confused.
Yes, you're right. They cannot be relied on

As you are selling a business / developed website, you should post this in the websites section at NamePros

•••
Yes, you're right. They cannot be relied on

As you are selling a business / developed website, you should post this in the websites section at NamePros
Ok thank you.

•••
Any idea about the value of these?

Metagaps.com | Metatwt.com | Metasized.com | Metavests.com

As you can see, I'm betting on the meta wave picking up.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back