IT.COM

domain How much can I get for my domain name - orderfresheggs. com.

NameSilo
Watch

Prince Khanna

Impact
Domain name orderfreshmeat . com was sold for $5000. Keeping that in mind I bought orderfresheggs. com. How much can I expect for my domain name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
$0. My advice is free though so you come out ahead really.

•••
Domain name orderfreshmeat . com was sold for $5000
Really ? Where ?

Keeping that in mind I bought orderfresheggs. com. How much can I expect for my domain name?
First of all, you don't compare apples to oranges. Second, keep in mind that many sales are one of a kind and unlikely to repeat with the same pattern.

Who orders fresh eggs over the Internet ?
The purpose is very narrow anyway. I can't see how this name is commercially viable.

•••
@Prince Khanna I have to agree with Kate, commercially a no go. However in recent times people are producing their own eggs from their home - this is on a huge opward curve i would expect solid traction there.

•••
I would wait to count your chickens....

•••
Who orders fresh eggs over the Internet ?
The purpose is very narrow anyway. I can't see how this name is commercially viable.

Just checked Google Keyword Planner and I got these data:

fresh meat : 60,500 average monthly searches
fresh eggs : 6,600 average monthly searches

order fresh meat : 20 average monthly searches
order fresh eggs : 0 average monthly searches

•••
if you can find sucker! maybe you can sell $50k! who knows right :xf.grin:

•••
Craigslist or your local farmer that has chickens, I'm sure will buy it off you. Up-sell the inclusion of a website and bobs your uncle :)

•••
What came first, the chicken. the egg or the reg fee?

Last edited:
•••
Eggs would be scrambled by the time they got delivered :P

•••
thechikenortheegg.com reg fee! :xf.laugh:

•••
Domain name orderfreshmeat . com was sold for $5000. Keeping that in mind I bought orderfresheggs. com. How much can I expect for my domain name?

Potential clients, Blue Apron, Plated, Amazon Fresh, Aldi's, Walmart but I doubt they will buy it simply because UBER didn't buy OrderCab.com

My observation Keywords usually loose value after a brand or an app becomes popular.

•••
I guess by now your eggspectations have been dashed.

•••
One decent steak = about 100 fresh eggs then divide by shipping costs = Ouch

•••
it's going to be a long time before I trust eating eggs I got off the web

•••
IsIwoPx.gif

•••
its ok but i like ordereggs more...which seems to be parked...they need a lander :xf.rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back