IT.COM

Wanted How many of you have your own marketing page?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namezest

Top Member
Impact
If this is posted in wrong forum please don't delete just tell me where to post it.. Thanks :)

I was wondering how many of us had their own domain sales site.
I am going to add other sites to mine (there are already thousands), so if you want more traffic post them in this thread...
There is no fee for this for namepros members no matter how awful you think your site looks also going forward get your best names together so you can list them free if you don't have your own site you can still list domains if they are decent. I am also looking for domains that sound or look good or are short to offer something else to the public.

To verify you get your namepros account name just go to my site slash user there you can get your name while I have the site in maintenance mode. Choose a different password than your name pros acc. If you don't want to post your domain here just go grab your user name.
It's set up to block all bots so make sure your email is right ;) no you wont get spammed but you'll like a few features I made.

Hope you enjoy what's coming I'm making a market for registries and registars and everyone else.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I started making a new domaining site: http://brandcredibly.com/ isn't very far along yet.

I checked your website, did it help selling your domains? By the way you may improve by directly showing purchase inquiry form. It is difficult to locate it when you click a domain name. Also you may add a text box for offer .

•••
I checked your website, did it help selling your domains? By the way you may improve by directly showing purchase inquiry form. It is difficult to locate it when you click a domain name. Also you may add a text box for offer .
I don't know yet. I assume it would be slightly better to post on larger marketplaces, but that comes with fees and less over-all control.

I considered the inqury form thing. Most these are not formatted to my current idea. Check http://goldchart.org to see..(I put nambio 'recent similar' on default) I will think about the form in front some more, thx.

I built this site more for redirect my names to those landers, rather than have domainers scroll though the list.

Last edited:
•••
I put some blurb on my site so you get an idea of what I am and have been doing with it. When it goes live it's gonna get a lot of traffic really quickly. I'm tweaking the db setup to reduce server loads and trying to keep it all browser and phone friendly. The reason for sign up is I run the user list through ip/email swipe and ban all the bots so they are screwed right from the start.
:) You'll be able to upload your entire portfolio in a couple of clicks for free. Well it's already designed and working. You'll know when it's going live because the real email addresses will be notified with an activate link. You can link to your own sites and sales you can even have your own store if you need one ;)

•••
Ok working on 3 sites at the same time what I am looking for is people with portfolios to send me them so I can make template to make it super easy to upload entire portfolios 4 clicks. If interested in helping out shoot me a pm. Also going forward anyone that helps (without actually doing anything will have their stuff listed no fee no commission.

•••
This project is like nothing you've ever seen. 1 domain or 100k browse select upload and POW, so far 2 namepro users have sent their portfolios for optimization.

Last edited:
•••
If this is posted in wrong forum please don't delete just tell me where to post it.. Thanks :)

I was wondering how many of us had their own domain sales site.
I am going to add other sites to mine (there are already thousands), so if you want more traffic post them in this thread...
There is no fee for this for namepros members no matter how awful you think your site looks also going forward get your best names together so you can list them free if you don't have your own site you can still list domains if they are decent. I am also looking for domains that sound or look good or are short to offer something else to the public.

To verify you get your namepros account name just go to my site slash user there you can get your name while I have the site in maintenance mode. Choose a different password than your name pros acc. If you don't want to post your domain here just go grab your user name.
It's set up to block all bots so make sure your email is right ;) no you wont get spammed but you'll like a few features I made.

Hope you enjoy what's coming I'm making a market for registries and registars and everyone else.
I have 3 - www.Vare.com.au for Brand Ideas - www.6xiai.com for Chinese Investors - www.NF25.com for all my names and for anyone else who wants to auction them for free.

•••
Trying to keep this one alive, interesting to see who is dabbling in the aftermarket with their own site set up as a market place. So am looking for links to them :)

•••
Okay I am at the point where I am ready to get the list together so I guess post your links in here or pm me so the directory can be made. Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back