Dynadot

How many hours per day do you dedicate to domaining?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Some people say domaining is addicting. And they are probably right. How many hours a day do you dedicate to domaining? Do you wish you could dedicate more or fewer hours?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
4 o 5 hours everyday, I love it. I started only a few months ago so I have a lot to learn!

•••
I don't bother with parking. When I see the names of supposedly good traffic domains, I can't help but think there must be something going on. No way those names would have so many type ins and backlinks/former site type of traffic quickly. And for the good names, parking revenue would be just small portion of renewals.

Development is something I want to pay more attention though. And pruning portfolio to keep better ones is good idea, imho too.
I suggest you look into development. You will find many resources on the web to help you.

•••
I suggest you look into development. You will find many resources on the web to help you.
In a nutshell I suggest to initially develope a name you think will have a higher ctr than your competitors to lower your traffic aquisition costs, Make sure its a Credible name to help increase conversions, use related names if applicable with strategies to bring more targeted traffic to your main site.

•••
I work in shift and spent my spare time learning as much as I can about domain names, so I don't count the hours spent on domaining, but I'd say 2 to 4 hours a day.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back