Dynadot

question-answered How many domains have you sold in the past 3 months over $5k ?

NameSilo
Watch

How many domains have you sold in the past 3 months over $5k ?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

votes
    29.4%

votes
    41.2%

votes
    11.8%

votes
    0.0%

vote
    5.9%

votes
    0.0%
  • 7 and over

votes
    11.8%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

lknights1987

Established Member
Impact
How many domains have you sold in the past 3 months over $5k ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
You should add 0
Yep...I'd put my hand up to 0. My activity is weak, nor are the domains in my portfolio worth Mid X,XXX and beyond on the regular

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The problem with these questions is that it doesn't take into consideration the total names you have. If you sold 1 but have 10 names, that's phenomenal. But what if you have 10,000 names? Doesn't tell us much.

•••
2 domains at that pricepoint but I only have around 500 domains.

•••
•••
I sold 5 names.

I have a littler under a 1000 names BIN priced over 5K
All my names are priced, even those with 6 figs. That day will also come Mashahalah!

I also rejected 2 names under 10K because I was playing hard to get. Both of Them are still negotiating with me so there is that.

PS: I reported 3 of the 5 names here on the report thread. The other 2 are from last month and will share after I have milked the KW/Pattern.

Last edited:
•••
I had two sales since May. One was a three word, 22 charactor .com that sold for $5,100 (created in 2002)
The other was in June and was a 4L .com in the form of VCCV that sold for just above $14k (created in 1997)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back