IT.COM

discuss How many domain names do you have now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I have 4,852 domains now. (4,637 .com and 200+ others)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@twiki Tell them your number :xf.smile:

@johnn is right above, the number of quality names is the one important.

I'm growing though and expect half of mine to be quality soon. At this time probably just a third of what I have are in the quality zone. But this is changing for the better.

•••
I have 10 for sale and one for my personal website. but I'm going to drop 4 this year, I handregged them when I started this year, but I'm learning and I'm starting to filter quality from nothing.

•••
The number of sellable domains is not important. ROI is the true measure of importance.
:p

The ROI is not important. The % ROI and sell-through rate is the true measure of importance.

•••
Around 720.

80% of these are .com.

Rest are .co, .in, .org and .io ( in order of number of domains)..

Half of those are handreg.
Will drop every .co except 2.

Will drop 10% of all .com

•••
Just curious to know why do you want to know how many domain names I have? How my assets help you or other? Do you think I will be getting orders if I say I have one domain name or ten thousand domain names? And further why should I reveal my inventory to you when I see ZERO benefits from revealing my names.

Last edited:
•••
Just curious to know why do you want to know how many domain names I have? How my assets help you or other? Do you think I will be getting orders if I say I have one domain name or ten thousand domain names? And further why should I reveal my inventory to you when I see ZERO benefits from revealing my names.
mmm... and where is the problem?
View that you joined in NamePros in 2015 and have more than 3,800 post.
Sure that you and me stay in the same forum?
Namepros has a very good thing. It has an excellent community that help each other.

Where is the problem in know the total of domains in your portfolio?
If you don't want to say anything, just go to the next thread, but I don't think it is necessary to write unnecessary replies.

I have no problem in indicating my total number of domains and the percentage of extensions.
Here we are all to learn.

•••
Last year today i had zero domains, had no idea about domaining

two months ago it was about 300

now 557 (lol, i only have about 60-70 meta names)

I followed the crypto niche, and sold about 10 names (also flipped about 30-40 names at auctions here at NP)

growing, growing, growing

edit: edited the numbers

Last edited:
•••
Normally, the number of domains is only a public number, it is not a confidential data.
This number is clearly displayed in the listing of the domainer's marketplace.

123.png

•••
two months ago it was about 300
now 557 (lol, i only have about 60-70 meta names)
The number of your domain names is growing very fast.

•••
The number of your domain names is growing very fast.
agree, and actually not healthy... FOMO caused me to reg and buy some domains in the past two moths and actually i had 2 quick sales out of it so no lose.. feel good about it.

•••
agree, and actually not healthy... FOMO caused me to reg and buy some domains in the past two moths and actually i had 2 quick sales out of it so no lose.. feel good about it.
This is normal, usually after we successfully sell a domain name, we want to increase the number.

•••
After a hard pruning, now I manage near 300 domain names.
75% in king.

Focused in quality. Enough crap and waste of time.

•••
450 domains.

100 .co domains (that I will drop; bought for 99 cents each), 60 .org, 10 .net, and the rest are .com. I'll approximately drop 10% of the non-.co domains when the time for renewal comes.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Normally, the number of domains is only a public number, it is not a confidential data.

Show attachment 203441
The number of domains in your DAN portfolio is only clearly listed if you enable that in your settings. It can be kept private.

•••
•••
Yes, that is a keeper portfolio, not what I call "one-year-stand" domains.
You must be single to be able to maintain that many domains.

•••
You must be single to be able to maintain
Sure.
14k domains X 8 dollars renews... 112k amount.

If your wife can take that amount out of your wallet, it means that you have much more hidden.

I would like to earn only what he spends on renovations per year.

Last edited:
•••
You must be single to be able to maintain that many domains.

Married with 3 kids aged 5 to 14.

Domains don't require much maintenance differing from kids :)

•••

Show attachment 203441
This leak is disabled in my DAN Privacy settings.

•••
I have 200~300 domains now, mostly short .com, some .cn and .cc

•••
Back