IT.COM

How Many Domain Extensions Do You Own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Depending on the domain investment strategy, some investors are firm in investing in one particular extension, while other domain investors choose to spread their investments over many different extensions.

I thought it might be interesting to see how other investors spread their investments. For me, I have domains in 24 different extensions. 50% of what I own is .com and the other 50% is spread across mostly ccTLD's.

I really hope to see what other domain investors are doing. Is it just one extension, or many?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
9 but heavily weighted to com & info

•••
Great thread indeed as we will see the different likes and preferred investments of some of us in domaining. I personally like .com and have invested heavily on 2 word .com with specific criteria.

I also have invested in .org, .net and .info and have found a great ton of success with one word terms in these extensions. No new GTLDs yet have not seen any that caught my eye but thought Google was clever with abc.xyz

- Will

•••
.com - 502
.org - 4
.net - 4
.us - 2
.info - 2
.co.uk - 1

•••
I probably have hundreds.. com net org biz info and tons of new gTLDs

•••
After a recent selloff, I own domains in:
.com
.net
.bz
.ch
.li
.rw
.online

•••
What I have, hm... let me see: .com, .net, .org, .co, .biz, .info, .me, .club, .xyz, .pub, .website, .in, .de, .be, .ch, .at, .al, .pl, .rs, .nl, .es, .ws, .online, .tips, .work, .berlin, .hamburg, .kim, .wien, .com.de, .mobi, .us and .cc :)

•••
What I have, hm... let me see: .com, .net, .org, .co, .biz, .info, .me, .club, .xyz, .pub, .website, .in, .de, .be, .ch, .at, .al, .pl, .rs, .nl, .es, .ws, .online, .tips, .work, .berlin, .hamburg, .kim, .wien, .com.de, .mobi, .us and .cc :)
Wow!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Right now: 32, many names registered across several ccTLDs for defensive purposes.
And zero new extensions :)

•••
I own 3 different extensions.

.com
.org
.guide

•••
•••
.com..net ..info..org .co .biz ....asia nothing else. With .com.being over 90%

•••
I only have 2 extensions in my portfolio, .com and .space

•••
.tech and .com's for the most part

•••
Just 2, 98% .com, some .me's left. Stuff like havana, bahamas, bourbon etc. Was just going thru some past sales, germany, 666, mortgagerates ...... many more.

•••
.co.uk
.uk
.org.uk
.com
.net
.tv

Last edited:
•••
Just 2, 98% .com, some .me's left. Stuff like havana, bahamas, bourbon etc. Was just going thru some past sales, germany, 666, mortgagerates ...... many more.
Wow

•••
.top
about 99 %

.com / .net / .org / .biz / .pro / .win / .one / .xyz / .world / .energy
together about 1 %

•••
I just stick to the oldies but goodies..lol
.com/net/org/info and .ca (not not short form for dot California lol

•••
I just stick to the oldies but goodies..lol
.com/net/org/info and .ca (not not short form for dot California lol
LOL...I hope to sell my RX.AL domain to Rexall Drugs. They are an international company based in California and use Rexall.ca as if .ca means California.

•••
LOL...I hope to sell my RX.AL domain to Rexall Drugs. They are an international company based in California and use Rexall.ca as if .ca means California.
Like the "hack" name!

Thinking that Rexall bought the (dot)ca just for a Canadian presence ...http://rexall.com/Pages/default.aspx as they do have drug stores in Canada.

But a few years ago, someone suggested that I should register a few California cites with the (dot) ca, and flip them,,

•••
Back