IT.COM

question How many chinese offers did you receive for your domains today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So I got 11 emails in the past day, all in Chinese. Mostly from email addresses in @126.com and others
Had to use google translate, they are offering some 1000-1600 for some LLLL.com's. Some for LLLL.net and 6N too. This is a bit higher than usual, before it was just a few emails per day.

How many emails did you get for your LLLL.com's and other short domains today?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is my favorite from today:

This your LLLL.com-1600 yuan to sell me okay + I Penguin: 985 ~ 315 ~ 555 .............. Send Yangzhou Han Chuo judge Dumu Castle faint water span, to make autumn southern grass not withered. Twenty Four Bridge moon night, partner in where to teach flute

•••
I am receiving more offers on non-chips.

•••
They are trying to get my LNN and LLN dot coms for $1000, increase to $1300 when I tell them I have had much higher offers, and then disappear!

•••
My chinese offers are slowing down but interestingly I begin to receive offers (two offers so far) from Arab countries.

For what kind of domains did your received offers from Arab countries? Can you share? I have some Arabic domain names but never received any reply for my outbound email!

•••
Man.....I'm feeling really left out here...I'm not even getting messages from Chinese spammers...let alone actual Chinese Buyers. lol...

•••
I've been getting a lot of chinese spam for some days on my premium 6n.coms.
Today is a bit quieter so far, but in recent days it's been crazy high and also similar stupid emails to what others here are describing, penguins etc. lol!

•••
I
They are trying to get my LNN and LLN dot coms for $1000, increase to $1300 when I tell them I have had much higher offers, and then disappear!
that's not a bad offer actually, some recent auctions went for under $1k for these on godaddy

•••
I

that's not a bad offer actually, some recent auctions went for under $1k for these on godaddy

But I am used to selling them to end users for $3,000+ !!! :)

•••
getting some non chinese offers also. Did anyone else get offers from [email protected] today with $1000 for chips and $200 for regular names?

•••
Weirdly enough I received offer for my non-CHIP 4L.net
At least I assume it's an offer LOL...?

大量回收各种闲置域名xxxx.net量大更好(单价30元--5万元),免除您续费的烦恼,域名是虚,换成现金才是你的财 +我企鹅:98~531~XXXX.............. 不经一番寒彻骨,那得梅花扑鼻香。《上堂开示颂》(黄蘖)

Substantial recovery of all kinds of idle large domain xxxx.net better (unit price 30 yuan --5 million), from your troubles renew the domain name is true, is your wealth into cash penguin + I: 98 ~ 531 ~ XXXX .............. without some cold biting, that fragrant plum blossom. "The Church teachings Song" (yellow tiller)

•••

大量回收各种闲置域名xxxx.net量大更好(单价30元--5万元),免除您续费的烦恼,域名是虚,换成现金才是你的财 +我企鹅:98~531~XXXX.............. 不经一番寒彻骨,那得梅花扑鼻香。《上堂开示颂》(黄蘖)

Substantial recovery of all kinds of idle large domain xxxx.net better (unit price 30 yuan --5 million), from your troubles renew the domain name is true, is your wealth into cash penguin + I: 98 ~ 531 ~ XXXX .............. without some cold biting, that fragrant plum blossom. "The Church teachings Song" (yellow tiller)
Wow, new spam, tasty! :laugh:

•••

got the same email lol $5

•••
penguin spam... each day ... only today 10 emails

•••
got 2 offers today on my premium 6n.coms.

•••
getting some non chinese offers also. Did anyone else get offers from [email protected] today with $1000 for chips and $200 for regular names?

Andrei, yes... he spams like this:
"
As you most likely know, short domain prices have fallen dramatically in 2016 but still, I'm willing to offer $1,000 for all 4letter dot com domains which do not contain the letters a, e, i, o, u or v.

I also buy domains which contain aeiouv but pay less for those, $200 each at most.
"

•••
Andrei, yes... he spams like this:
"
As you most likely know, short domain prices have fallen dramatically in 2016 but still, I'm willing to offer $1,000 for all 4letter dot com domains which do not contain the letters a, e, i, o, u or v.

I also buy domains which contain aeiouv but pay less for those, $200 each at most.
"
His "dramatically fallen price" is constantly rising! :laugh:
900-950-1000

•••
He's the guy running the DomainingTips.com blog and advertising chips for sale there day in, day out.. guess he might be doing some frontrunning..

•••
I want a penguin too, where can i get one?

•••
Everyday, latest :
[email protected]
世间行乐亦如此,古来万事东流水dpo.info-域名合作
大量回收各种闲置域名dpo.info量大更好(单价30--5万元),免除您续费的烦恼,域名是虚,换成现金才是你的财 请联系后面的企鹅 +我企鹅:18'32'329'666 .............. 江畔独步寻花 杜甫 黄四娘家花满溪,千朵万朵压枝低。 留连戏蝶时时舞,自在娇莺恰恰啼。

But I receive by far more for .cc inquiry, followed by 4L.com, especially all those on ENOM.

•••
•••
The Chinese seem to be going after non-chips as well. But the offers are well below even reseller prices.

•••
Are they hoping that if they ask a million people one will say yes to peanuts!

LoL, I got a Chinese email saying that since I wasn't using it, would I give it to them. I was tempted to have some fun with them and say ok. (I've turned down low 6 figure offers for this one)

I get about 10 spammy / tire kicker emails a day and ~1 real one a day. The emails that have several lines of gibberish at the bottom (to get by spam filters) - they never write back.

•••
LOL; I get like 10 a day; spam filter catch most on Outlook, but no filter on the iPhone mailbox thou.
Asian Chinese (126.com) are after LLLL.net (chips) offers: around 1000 yuan
Westerners (gmail, hotmail) are after 5N.com (No 0 or 4) offers: around $1,500

Even though most domains have privacy, the spam keeps on coming ;)

2016-04-09_005117.jpg

•••
I receivd many emails since mid March fr the 126.com emails. They all wanted LLL.info, 6N.com with multiple 4s and 8s ex: 8484 and also some 5N.info

They dont seem serious at all.

•••
Numerous 1000 Yn offers today for LLLL.NET chips

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back