Dynadot

question How many 5N.co are left?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silgro12

Top Member
Impact
Does anybody have some information about available 5N.co domains?

If someone is scaning please post the results here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'd be interested to know too.

Last I checked was in October, all the best ones without '4' or '0' were taken. By best I mean patterns with repeating numbers.

•••
•••
And only 45% of all NNNNN are Chinese premium numbers (no 4 or 0).

So I bet a lot of that 35% has 4's and 0's. Maybe all of it.

•••
No there are still some without an not all 0's are bad. I am not sure where that comes from but 0 in the end or 000 or 00 is fine.. 0 in the middle is fine if it breaks up a pattern. like 50607

IMO all domains 5N and lower are fine because you are buying into a rare maket. 112K domains of ANY 5N or less. In any extension. To put that in perspective that is only 11.2 million dollars at an average of $100/name..

•••
•••
•••
I have 36 all of them with 3 numbers like 76797.co

•••
•••
I think the zip codes are good buys. Still a lot of those left.

•••
Im curious how long it will take before all 5N .co will be regged

•••
•••
So some good sales can be expected in january or february

•••
I would think the market will follow. Just look at 4N .co and you can see the values getting big. So the 5N will follow it.

•••
Best price I've seen for .co registration is at Namecheap, around $3 each, special price on right now. Namecheap has also been easy to use, I like their setup.

The dotCO registry needs to lower the annual fee for .co, to around $10 - $15, to better compete with .com and others. If the numeric .co I bought this year don't go up in price, renewal fees will be hefty. I was buying 4N.co earlier this year and never thought they would all sell out by October.

.co is a nice alternative to .com, so similar and in China they have accepted .cc so why not .co too?

•••
No there are still some without an not all 0's are bad. I am not sure where that comes from but 0 in the end or 000 or 00 is fine.. 0 in the middle is fine if it breaks up a pattern. like 50607
IMO all domains 5N and lower are fine because you are buying into a rare maket. 112K domains of ANY 5N or less. In any extension. To put that in perspective that is only 11.2 million dollars at an average of $100/name..

A lot of the threads in the domains wanted section ask for no 4's or 0's. But you do see numeric domains sell for good prices with 0's, like you say at the end of the number, or in doubles or triples. At the front of the number probably isn't good. 4 seems to be the worst.

112K domains of any 5N - it is less than 112K actually if you take out all numbers with 4's and 0's, so even more limited in supply that way.

•••
Guys, which one is better (based on current trend) - 5N .org, .co or .biz?

:xf.smile:

•••
Guys, which one is better (based on current trend) - 5N .org, .co or .biz?

:xf.smile:

.biz is just starting heating up for NNN LL LLL NN but prices are still pretty low. check namebio.com

.co is great but it is mostly for LLL and ultra premium NNN and NNNN

.org I don't know where it's going. But all LLLL.org are now taken

Best thing to do is to find the cheapest prices on domcomp.com and register great patterns in all 3.

I just registered zbzz njnn nhnn .biz hkgz .co .biz.

You make money on the buy. Buy low and smartly!

If one of the tld abobe catches up for 5N, than you can get your money back and start earning some profit :)

•••
Just checked. All 5N.co palindromes without 0 and 4 are gone.

List of possible palindromes in 5N attached btw. Some might find it useful.

Attachments

• 5N Palindromes.txt
    6.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
•••
What program can I use to generate patterns to scan?

•••
I attached a list of all possible palindromes in 5N in my previous post. All without 0 and 4 in .CO are gone, but there are still few good ones with 8s available

•••
Any updates on 5N situation?

•••
•••
Probably too many still left to do a list.

If it's still around 35% left, that's around 35000 domains.

If you use the Namecheap $3 special, someone could take them all out for 'only' $105,000.

•••
I created the list last night. I few have been taken since then. Feel free to pick and choose :)

Attachments

• 5N-co-available-18-NOV-15.txt
    721.1 KB · Views: 51
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back