IT.COM

question How many 5N.co are left?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

silgro12

Top Member
Impact
Does anybody have some information about available 5N.co domains?

If someone is scaning please post the results here.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ruthless in how all the 0's and 4's get left behind.

Reminds me of the lists when the 5N.com's were getting bought out, around 8 years ago...

•••
73,837 out of 100,000k left, if someone can check how much without 0 and 4

•••
•••
Do you mean 73,837 are registered? or taken?

•••
•••
Did some checks on your list, MANY on there without 4 and 0 are already gone.

Someone said yesterday that only 35% were remaining??

•••
JeanClaude said it is 8704 domains available without 0 and 4 so its less then 10% i think (im not good at math)

•••
Did some checks on your list, MANY on there without 4 and 0 are already gone.

Someone said yesterday that only 35% were remaining??
JeanClaude said it is 8704 domains available without 0 and 4 so its less then 10% i think (im not good at math)

Yes, but my list has been generated around 15 hours ago. Some domains can have been registered since then.

•••
If it was 8704 domains available without 0 or 4 on the list, it is actually much less now since many have been registered.

8x8x8x8x8 = 32,768 domains out of the possible 100,000 NNNNN combinations can have no 0 or 4.

•••
Yes, but my list has been generated around 15 hours ago. Some domains can have been registered since then.

Yes, I think regging is going on while we're posting here. lol

•••
•••
If there are 70k + NNNNN.co still available to register, it will take a while for any complete buyout to occur.

•••
NNNN.CO floor price around $100
NNNNN.CO buyout do happen then it would start with floor price around $10. One thing is sure that Buyout is going to happen . But what could be floor price?

•••
NNNN.CO floor price around $100
NNNNN.CO buyout do happen then it would start with floor price around $10. One thing is sure that Buyout is going to happen . But what could be floor price?

In fact, bad quality 4N.co can't be sold here for more that $50 for now.
Regarding floor prices: since 5N.co are 10 times less rare than 4N.co, if 4N.co floor price is $50, 5N floor price is around $5... Just my opinion. And $5 is too low to create a buyout.

But things can change.

•••
even 5$ floor price is good sign if we cosider that we can buy .co domains for 2,78$

•••
Well I've been steadily regging 5n dot co for three weeks & now there are no number combos left with 88, or 888 in sequence !

Pretty much the majority of domains with lucky numbers in combination like 88, 888 as I said are taken so if you want the scraps thats about all thats left.

I have spent countless hours researching and regging nnnnn co domains & believe me when I say that what's left is not that great IMO but who knows what people will want to buy from the scrap now leftover.

If a domain doesn't have more than one 8,3,6,9 I don't bother with it.

You can't find a 5n co with 88 in a row anymore let alone 3!

My two cents on this issue if it matters off not.

:xf.grin:

•••
The same situation was with 6N .coms, even the worst now have some value I expect the same thing will happen with 5N .co

•••
The $2.78 .co at Namecheap and $10 .co at Godaddy that we can hand reg for the first year, will come up for renewal after a year at the regular price, which is around $30 or so. About the cost of regging 10 .co at Namecheap right now. If prices don't move up I don't think many of us will be renewing at that rate. So it is a bit of a gamble. I'm hoping over the next 6-12 months that the dotCO registry lowers their renewal price and that these go up in value, so you can sell a few to help renew the rest and have profit leftover.

As a second to .com, I think .co is a good alternative for these short domains for many reasons. I hope they catch on in China and become a favored extension.

•••
If Im right at dynadot renewal for .co is 12.99$ but at godaddy is 29.99$. In the other hand .cc is very popular in china and at dynadot renewal for .cc is 29.99$ and at godaddy is 19.99$

•••
If Im right at dynadot renewal for .co is 12.99$ but at godaddy is 29.99$. In the other hand .cc is very popular in china and at dynadot renewal for .cc is 29.99$ and at godaddy is 19.99$
and at namechep .co 22.99$, .cc 18.99$

•••
Just 23% of ALL 5N.co (w/o 4,0) Available.
and for the las 2 weeks 37% taken.

the buyout for 5N.co w/o 4,0 will be by the end of november.

•••
0 to me is only an issue if at beginning of sequence. Its best at the end or in pairs but its inevitable that they must be used however I simply stay away from 4 in any domain.

I'm hoping like all of you into nnnnn co domains that the market will want them eventually as the extension is a good one plus short .

If the co ends up to be even 10% of the com value we're in nthe $$! Its a pretty good gamble I feel especially if you have decent number sequences.

I'm betting that its left of the dot and not the right which will be the main concern with investors looking for such domains!

Anyhow keep the faith people!
:P

•••
Some one post the remaining 5n.co left list

•••
•••
Lots of buying in progress. Here's two from my to-reg list that just gone.
21682.co 71687.co
Regged at Chinese registrar MAFF, which cost them 6.27 US Dollar each for .co.
So if you regged yours at $2.78, you already made profit :p

maff1_zpspeoszzlv.jpg

MAFF is one funny registrar btw :D if you check the whois of any .CO domain registered there, you will see the Registrar URL is whois.namechurner.com.
What's the problem? Well, namechurner.com is actually MINE :-o

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back