IT.COM

How I can find expired seo domain for my website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

emhemmed

Established Member
Impact
Hello
I am a newbie domain investor, and I want to find a good expired SEO domain for my website or resell it.
I need to know how I can get a good domain that will not be bad or harmful to my site.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
there is alot of resources like spamzila Expireddomains.net Freshdrop and more helps you to find the best
with some research

Last edited:
•••
Expired Domains is one of the best sites to find the list of expiring names. Post that, you can use the tools listed by paltzar to check for authenticity of the SEO and purchase.

•••
serpnames and odys . global
As far as I know, they check the backlinks before selling the domain

•••
•••
Expired domains.net best.

•••
Some the seo is blacklabel to make the domain look more appealing so be sure to check with other tools for DA backlinks etc as you may find vast differences and buy a ghost town.

•••
look for names that are nothing special in the name itself but have a lot of bidders.

•••
I like refering to the expired domains page of networksolutions.com . They offer a list of expired domains, as well as domains about to expire in the next 1 week.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back