Afaque khan

Established Member
Impact
Hi ,I would like to know how is the market for this level domain extension

and how in future will it be?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold nationality name dot me for 5500 many years ago. My only .me sale and renewals are quite pricey

•••
Porkbun have .me renewals at $12.47 and Alpnames at $14.99, yes a bit more than .com, but not huge compared to some TLDs.

•••
$4.99 Transfer to 1and1... a few months already...

•••
Regarding others...
Good rate at Moniker... and if you have individual price at Epik...

Last edited:
•••
Works well with some verbs. Meet.me, Connect.me, About.me for example are the best examples of .me domain names. Aside from that then there is very little value. Maybe first name's are good. I would like to own dave.me for example, I would personally pay for that if it were available to buy.

•••
I have Catalina(.)me that I hope to find a buyer for, either someone named Catalina or someone from one of the places that are named Catalina. I will see if I find a buyer. I have only had it a couple months and not actively tried to sell it yet. I agree @Dave that the top sales went to examples like you say, and to popular names (almost all of which seem registered).

•••
I'm working with doMEns for many years...
Also I know experience of my friends...
And I can say definitely that to sell good verb or LLL/LLLL is significantly easier than any personal name...

•••
Most personal name buyers are usually in 3-figure range...
Only very minority of them is ready to pay something $X,XXX...

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Catalina_Island_(California)

Most Southern Californians refer to it simply as Catalina. And it's hugely popular.

Can you be more specific as to when/what year?

Just as an aside, the multi-quote "feature" sucks IMO.

Yes, I had researched Catalina before I purchased it, and use a picture of Santa Catalina Island in my domain catalog for the domain, but thank you for the information/link (there are other places in world too).

Hopefully the poster will reply to your query re the $5500 sale - the closest I could find in a Namebio search around that price level for .me and a geographic name was
Vancouver(.)me that sold for $4900 in 2012
https://namebio.com/vancouver.me

•••
Yes, I had researched Catalina before I purchased it, and use a picture of Santa Catalina Island in my domain catalog for the domain, but thank you for the information/link (there are other places in world too).
Actually I knew you knew.

My post was mainly for the benefit of @Jurgen Wolf

•••
If you are asking about GeodoMEns - enduser demand is weak on them...

•••
If you are asking about GeodoMEns - enduser demand is weak on them...
Yes I will admit that I am only invested in LLL .me domains and not too heavily. This year will be crucial in deciding whether I continue the "venture" into 2019.

•••
I agree, the best times for .me are already in the past...
But to say that this ccTLD has no or low value - will be absolutely wrong.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back