Dynadot

question How easy and fast to sell expired domains with high DA and without spam?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dantex45

Established Member
Impact
Hello! I have seen on the internet many people interested in looking for this type of domain.

I understand that it is usually to build websites, rank and then index quickly. But from a domainer's perspective, is it a good investment to buy these sites if they have a decent name and good rankings?

Because if I buy them it would be to sell it to other domainers or to people who are dedicated to seo, but not in practice because these domains are so liquid and they are quick to sell.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think unless you develop the website quickly it can be risky to buy these kind of domains.

•••
I have sold 5 seo domains but with cheap price. And this type of domains need to do outbound in seo group facebook.

•••
Hello! I have seen on the internet many people interested in looking for this type of domain.

I understand that it is usually to build websites, rank and then index quickly. But from a domainer's perspective, is it a good investment to buy these sites if they have a decent name and good rankings?

Because if I buy them it would be to sell it to other domainers or to people who are dedicated to seo, but not in practice because these domains are so liquid and they are quick to sell.
Domainers will not be interested in this kind of domain. But I know someone who makes living selling this kind of domains. And if you see, in Godaddy auction DA above 50 can be sold more than 20k easily. The buyers are not domainers, it is not domainers "a cup of coffee"..

•••

Depend on name if it's short and have some meaning(KeyWords). it can be worth even after years when DA goes down with time. Keep this in mind before buying.

Most of such domains(with good DA and without spam, some with good traffic) are sold on autions, with high speed and price :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••

Unlessyou developyourwebsite quickly,itwouldbe risky topurchasethistypeofdomain.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back