Dynadot

question How does buying names already listed on Brandable Marketplaces work?

NameSilo
Watch
I often see. Xxxxxx for sale - listed on Brandable Marketplace.

In some cases, name looks good, but what then?

If it sells, how does BrandBucket or Squadhelp know that I am the new owner?

After you buy one of these domains, do you reach out to the Brandable Marketplace and tell them to tranfer it yo your account?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Take a look at BB's order form (which you reach when you click to buy a name) and if you want more details, call or email them. They're in Los Angeles, and they do say on the page they have an escrow process where they hold your money until you've gotten the name. You can ask how they confirm it, other than your saying so.

Last edited:
•••
the old owner has to email Brandbucket please move name to (your BB email) and Brandbucket is usually quick to comply.

•••
Ultradog,

I thanked you for taking the time to respond, but I dont think you understood my question (or maybe I didn't understand your answer).

I am not asking how to buy a brandable name from BB.

Here is an example:

RealCoolName is listed on BB for $1,999. Owner of RealCoolName needs money now and sells the domain on Namepros to me for $50.

I buy it, RealCoolName gets transferred to my GoDaddy account and I am the new owner.

Next day. Someone buys RealCoolName on BB for the listed price of $1,999.

My question is: How does BB know to pay ME the $1,999 when this domain was approved for and is in the seller's BB account?

Right, when the name was approved it was approved and is associated with the original owner (seller) so how does BB know to pay me as the new owner?

Thanks!

Last edited:
•••
Thanks. Samer!!

That is exactly what I was looking for😁

•••
Thanks. Samer!!

That is exactly what I was looking for😁

Thanks! They dont really give an excuse.
They just say “Please move (name) to (your BB email) He is the new owner now,” You do this ASAP after you buy the name, the Brandbucket sellers here, usually their niche, they know how done, probably do it, before you realize they did! Brandbucket will email you to confirm, and it’l be all said done

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back