NameSilo

How do you keep track of all your domains?

Labeled as discuss in General Domain Discussion, started by DigitalRoar, Feb 26, 2021

Replies:
Views:

?

How do you keep track of all your domains?

1. I only use the registrar's domain manager

11 votes
    19.6%
  2. Excel | Google Sheets

32 votes
    57.1%
  3. Domain management software

4 votes
    7.1%
  4. I am unorganized, I don't

4 votes
    7.1%
  5. Other

5 votes
    8.9%
Total: 56 vote(s)
  1. CraigD

CraigD Top Contributor VIP

I usually renew in bi-monthly blocks so I just need to remember to log in again at the start of the month. I did forget once many years ago, and consequently dropped a handful of my best.

Now I write the month down on a post-it note and stick it to my monitor.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. L.A. Randle

L.A. Randle Rise & Grind Blue Account

If you aren't making sales on a regular basis then your domains are nothing more than a liability. They aren't serving you. What's the point in having 200 domain names and they aren't growing in value, or delivering a return on investment?

Quality over quantity is my mantra. I focus on domain names worth $5000 or more. And I set the price point because I know what I bring to the table when it comes to the domains in my portfolio. I rotate between domains as I sell them because I need a set amount of time to develop value around them.

Timing is everything. My volume is low, my ROI is high. And that's how I keep up with my domains.

3. NameWell

NameWell Established Member

https://domain.io/ really looks promising, thank you for sharing! I hope they will launch soon :) I'm currently using Excel and sometimes set some extra Google Calendar reminders. It basically does the trick, I have the data I need organized, but it doesn't feel very efficient and I would love to try something better.

I just found an interview with the founder of Domain.io in which he tells more about the functionality of it. Here's the link: https://tldinvestors.com/2021/02/domain-io.html

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
  4. alcy

alcy Top Contributor VIP

well u dont wanna be stuck offline with excel...so its google sheets all the way

5. King

King Investor & Creator VIP Gold Account

I focus on 10k+, anything under that doesn't exite me, not even a little. However, value has nothing to do with this thread we are purely focusing on how you keep track of your domains, it doesn't matter what the value is or how many you have.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
  6. pb

pb Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

For .pl I use a single registrar - it helps that these domains are free to transfer and only have a 5-day lock.
    But my gTLD / ccTLD portfolio is a mess. I try my best with excel but it's a pain nevertheless.

7. twiki

twiki Top Contributor VIP Gold Account

Excel can be an incredible tool to manage domains. I'm nearing 20k and it does a great job. Especially if you can enhance it with a little VBA code, but not necessarily.

8. internext

internext DNFS.com VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Epik. Makes sense snd works for me

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
biix
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice