Dynadot

How do I show my SEDO portfolio?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
I have about 45 names parked and/or listed with Sedo. + I am adding another 40-50 there soon. I can easily see the whole list and modify keywords and all that when I log in but how would I be able to show someone else my whole list. I have seen other people show their list. I tried to switch their username in the url with my username but that did not work. My Sedo ID username is DomainShakespeare. Can anyone here show me how an outsider can see my portfolio.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I usually see people show snapshots of their panel. I didn't know you could do that.

•••
I know - I was impressed too. I saw it in someones signature here and wanted / tried to do it too. I hope we get some answer here soon. Hero, show thy self.

•••
•••
Very nice. Thanks Allan :)

•••
Allan,

I cant get it to work for me. My sedo username is

DomainShakespeare

just like that. I tried instead of topvar both as is and as all lowercase. No luck. And that is my username account and the account works just fine.

Yours (I presume) worked just fine. I must say quite an impressive portfolio.

any chance you could get mine to work...

•••
Fleege said:
Allan,

I cant get it to work for me. My sedo username is

DomainShakespeare

just like that. I tried instead of topvar both as is and as all lowercase. No luck. And that is my username account and the account works just fine.

Yours (I presume) worked just fine. I must say quite an impressive portfolio.

any chance you could get mine to work...

Yours it's working too Fleege. I can see your domains listed in Sedo:

hitnyc.com
urlguru.com

Try my link:

http://sedo.co.uk/search/searchresult.php4?language=e&showuser=DomainShakespeare

•••
You're right Thanks. I guess somehow I copied those ...etc from Allens url which must have screwed it up.

Now I am going to put in my sig.

•••
Glad you got it to work.
Yes, those are some "priced" names that I advertise on Sedo.
Best of luck.
-Allan

•••
Thanks HERO.

You learn something everyday when you hang with the (name)Pros.

Now I am inspired to list more domains.

•••
Robert, it also works if you switch the .co.uk to the .com as well. :)

Edit: Congrats on your 100th post. :tu:

Last edited:
•••
•••
Fleege said:
will do thanks
ahh great to see more new members lol...
just a hint, you are only allowed 4 lines of text in your signature

•••
it's that last sedo url that is so damn long... sorry. How do you make a url read something else but still work as the url you want. like your first line.

Last edited:
•••
Fleege said:
it's that last sedo url that is so damn long... sorry. How do you make a url read something else but still work as the url you want. like your first line.

Use vB code. Use the tag like this: [URL=http://www.your...URL, I just leave it open so you can see it).

•••
Fleege said:

[ url=http://www.URLHERE.com ]Type Your Message Here[/url] (No Spaces)

There you go Robert, fill in with your own message to display and your link. :)

Edit: You already beat me to the punch NameRegistration. :laugh:

Last edited:
•••
Lol, just one minute. It was close! :lol:

•••
now I have my learning quota filled for the day. Stooop namepros. No more...:) Thanks. You rock!

•••
As of January 2020, you can get your Sedo portfolio link as below:
  1. Login to your Sedo account
  2. Dop down menu on login name
  3. Click "My Account"
  4. Click "Account Settings" tab
  5. Copy the URL in the "Your Public Domain Portfolio" section near the bottom.

•••
I usually see people show snapshots of their panel. I didn't know you could do that.

Yes have seen this too. The above steps by the posters can also do what you want.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back