IT.COM

How do I find Domain Investors?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ali001010

Established Member
Impact
I want to sell Quality of Domains to Domain Investors. Do you want to guide me. I have Brandable domains.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I want to sell Quality of Domains to Domain Investors. Do you want to guide me. I have Brandable domains.
Guiding Wisdoms: "Don't be a follower" (Warren Buffet) and "Follow you instincts" (Jim Cramer)

Last edited:
•••
If you're looking for Domain Investors, then I think, you have come to the right place i.e. NP. You could actually start with sending offers to WTB requests here. If you're looking for End users then you would have google them.

If your requests are not being accepted then you can start auctioning your names. That'd give you an idea how good your names are and what actually sells in real life.

I just want to wish you good luck!

•••
Last edited:
•••
If you're looking for Domain Investors, then I think, you have come to the right place i.e. NP. You could actually start with sending offers to WTB requests here. If you're looking for End users then you would have google them.

If your requests are not being accepted then you can start auctioning your names. That'd give you an idea how good your names are and what actually sells in real life.

I just want to wish you good luck!
What is WTB mean or who is it? + Any tips for how to get best results in googling for end users?

•••
What is WTB mean or who is it? + Any tips for how to get best results in googling for end users?

WTB = Willing to buy.

Last edited:
•••
What if my instincts tell me not to follow Jim Cramer?
Fantastic comment....Thank you. My comment? Your instincts tell you not to follow him so absolutely don't follow him! (it's kind of funny that you would not follow him by taking his advice)

Last edited:
•••
Fantastic comment....Thank you. My comment? Your instincts tell you not to follow him so absolutely don't follow him! (it's kind of funny that you would not follow him by taking his advice)

Lol

Last edited:
•••
WTB means want to buy, there is a separate NP section for this.

•••
WTB = Willing to buy.
Thank you... re your: "sending offers to WTB requests here": How do I find those who are WTB (willing to buy)? Where are they to be found here on NP? How would I know one when I saw one?

•••
Tell me friends truly that these domains Do you liked?
gfxdiscovery.com
duemove.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Back