IT.COM

☀ How did you discover NamePros❓

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

☀ How did you discover NamePros❓

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Active looking for Domain Markets

votes
    19.4%
  • By Accident

votes
    6.5%
  • Contacts

votes
    0.0%
  • Domain search

votes
    6.5%
  • Emails

vote
    3.2%
  • Friends

votes
    6.5%
  • Google Search

votes
    41.9%
  • Other - Post in Thread

votes
    16.1%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
I got to NamePros when I was active looking for Domain MarketPlaces :xf.smile:

How did you get here to The Largest Domain Community ?

109904d.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I was looking for GoDaddy discount coupons and then found this place. But for a year or so I only read godaddy discount thread and by the time I started reading other threads, I had already registered many crappy domains.

•••
I was looking for GoDaddy discount coupons and then found this place. But for a year or so I only read godaddy discount thread and by the time I started reading other threads, I had already registered many crappy domains.

this is interesting :rolleyes:

•••
I was researching an offer I received by email for one of my domain names. I wanted to be sure its not a scam because its "smells like one". Indeed it was a scam. There was a thread on the subject here on NamePros that my Google search led me to.

•••
I cant remember, its been awhile lol

EDIT: just went back and looked at my first post ... it seems I was trying to join DNOA.org (Domain Name Owners Association) started by Ron James, the owner of NP at the time, and it required members to link to a NamePros account. I posted that I was having trouble linking my accounts.

Last edited:
•••
I cant remember, its been awhile lol

EDIT: just went back and looked at my first post ... it seems I was trying to join DNOA.org (Domain Name Owners Association) started by Ron James, the owner of NP at the time, and it required members to link to a NamePros account. I posted that I was having trouble linking my accounts.

sounds good
thank you

DNOA.org is for sale :xf.wink:

•••
Was pretty much a decade ago I don't even recall. I do believe it was a list of forums I joined and this one I stayed with.

Last edited:
•••
a friend told me about a person who seeks for domains like mine (in this forum)... the forum guy escaped from the deal and never showed again but nevermind....

•••
•••
I can't remember. Discovered another forum first then moved to here. None of them existed when I started domaining in 2000!

•••
•••
I was getting all my domain info from a forum in my country because someone mentioned NP as the 'den' of domainers.

•••
•••
I learned about namepros back in 2005 after doing a search on "domain name forums".

•••
I wanted to sale an active website and searched on forum. From there on loved this forum.

•••
•••
•••
It was a resource on domainsherpa.com I think

•••
•••
That was ten years ago. I am not sure how I found NP. Maybe I searched on Lycos for it. I only remember that I was actively looking to join as many different domain name forums at the time. Most of the ones I joined are gone now.

•••
In my early days (its still early days) I was just searching for some forum where I can get some valueable info about domaining, than I found NP, and I found it more than a forum.
It is one of the great places to learn about domaining, and on that you can buy and sell domaining.
Thanks Google and NP...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back