Dynadot

Wanted How can I spot if someone has fake followers on Twitter

Namecheap

jhm

Glazed
Impact
The simple way, without being too clever: Open up their followers, and have a scroll. Blank profiles, blatant fake names, fake / nothing bio, no engagements, the handles look "botish", next to zero activity. If people engage in fake followers, maybe fake likes too. If someone has 5,000 likes on just a number of posts, but hardly any on others. Alternatively, having thousands of likes on "all" posts, yet only having a following count in the hundreds or less. Things are simply out of place. With a little observation, you just know. PS Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:

davidlee28

Impact
Hey, if you have any ideas please give your suggestions. I am working for a project and need help on it
Identifying fake followers manually can be really hard and exhausting as going through each and every profile and identifying them is not possible.

To spot fake followers you really need to use a third-party tool which will be the easiest and convenient way of identifying them!
Well, I will suggest you use “Followeraudit” as the tool will provide you with the audit result in a minute.
You can audit your or any other public Twitter account.
Also, followeraudit provides many features one of them is comparing multiple accounts’ audit reports at a time.
I hope you find my answer helpful.

jberryhill

Top Member
John Berryhill, Ph.d., Esq.
Impact
Anyone know how to spot spam on message boards?

img_3679.jpg