IT.COM

question HOW can I reach .CO REGISTRY phone + mail : Some of my domains of EPIK that I renewed were NOT+will get AVAILABLE : I DO NEED TO CONTACT CO-REGISTRY

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,
Anyone :
HOW can I reach .CO REGISTRY by phone + mail or an employee there who could do something for me ? : Some of my domains of EPIK that I renewed were NOT renewed + will get AVAILABLE again. It are premiums, and they will suddenly get a high premium price. I want TO ASK THEM (co-registry) TO RESERVE THESE DOMAINS FOR ME, AND WORK OUT A SOLUTION. I have receipts from Epik that I paid for the renewals of these domains in time back the end of december :
I DO NEED TO CONTACT CO-REGISTRY EXTREMELY URGENTLY !!! They have many employees, but I don't see a general phonenumber, or don't know who exactly to contact. It's extremely urgent now. (What EPIK has done is simply awful or whoever is to blame). Thanks in advance for quick answer or PM !

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Is it worth filling in the form at ICANN? I contacted them about something and I found them to be useless turds but I suppose it could be worth it depending on whether they decide that they care about your situation.

Are the names still with epik and have they reached a point of no return (pending delete)?

•••
Are the names still with epik and have they reached a point of no return (pending delete)?

Would you agree that if the names are  not expired, to transfer them out of Epik? (provided he can get the auth codes).

Then he can address the other issue of payments to Epik "lost".

Last edited:
•••
Would you agree that if the names are  not expired, to transfer them out of Epik? (provided he can get the auth codes).

Then he can address the other issue of payments to Epik "lost".
Certainly worth trying

•••
Is it worth filling in the form at ICANN? I contacted them about something and I found them to be useless turds but I suppose it could be worth it depending on whether they decide that they care about your situation.

.CO is a ccTLD. Unfortunately, ccTLD do not fall under ICANN's authority.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Hello,
Anyone :
HOW can I reach .CO REGISTRY by phone + mail or an employee there who could do something for me ? : Some of my domains of EPIK that I renewed were NOT renewed + will get AVAILABLE again. It are premiums, and they will suddenly get a high premium price. I want TO ASK THEM (co-registry) TO RESERVE THESE DOMAINS FOR ME, AND WORK OUT A SOLUTION. I have receipts from Epik that I paid for the renewals of these domains in time back the end of december :
I DO NEED TO CONTACT CO-REGISTRY EXTREMELY URGENTLY !!! They have many employees, but I don't see a general phonenumber, or don't know who exactly to contact. It's extremely urgent now. (What EPIK has done is simply awful or whoever is to blame). Thanks in advance for quick answer or PM !
You should post in this thread. It is kind of like a repository of information documenting the shit show that Epik has become.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/th...pik-com-via-masterbucks-wallet.1284050/latest

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Sorry that I didn't reply immediately but I had a very important meeting and can only reply now.
Strictly speaking : These are indeed in the pending delete-status, (of 5 days). Getting the authcodes is impossible. I simply need to contact that co-registry and prove I payed. And ask them to put "reserve" on the domains. As it are premiums these suddenly will cost 1.000 USD or 3.000 USD or whatever price, when these come available. (and not the simple renewalfee I already payed to Epik in december). Probably these won't be registerred immediately by someone. But I still have a day and or so before these come available.
I have of course the Epikreceipts of my payments and proof that the money went of my card, I could send this to the registry and explain the situation with Epik, maybe they would be willing to do something about it : f.i. place it in "reserved' status ot whatever. But I don't wanna wait till theeare available again.
(I know I should have asked this question here earlier...lots of things I was busy with and I've been ill from end of december till a week ago, and then a familymember who lives very far away -not seen in three years time because of corona-), came to visit for a week and has to go back tomorrow, and with obligatory quarantine for a week when arriving home).

I've been on the website "go.co" and searched a bit and found this : https://www.go.co/contact-us.php
and this : https://www.go.co/company . Sadly I find no phonenumber (what registry is so stupid not to mention a phonenumber ?), but I have to contact the co-registry as quick as possible, because tomorrow or a bit later can be too late, OR it may be not too late to contact them after the domains come available again and are not registerred by someone for instance.
WHAT SHOULD I DO : Fill in the form on link 1 (but I can't add attachments), or contact one of the representatives of the company (of some I have found phonenumber and emailaddress, but the 3 I looked up, seem to working for Godaddy-registry now (that runs the .tv-registry now). I just don't know and find this so frustrating : HAS ANYBODY A CLUE of a simple telephonenumber the registry has. Or knows some of the many employees you see in link 2 above or finds their telephonenumbers. (And Spanish is not really my kinda languages I speak fluently for the some of the employees who seem to be from Columbia).

I KNWO ALREADY from few weeks ago or last week I saw another form to fill in, where was written that they would contact me then in 1 day. (also a form where I couldn't add an attachment to, but probably if they reply in 1 day, then I can reply to that with atachments). But I DON'T FIND that form now on their website, and forgot the link to it.
Does anybody find that link on http://go.co somewhere ?

OR is there a .co-registry represerntative on Namepros ?

Please reply or PM me.

(Somebody writes above that going to ICANN has no use, where to go to then ?).

AND THERE'S ANOTHER PROBLEM : there are other (and much more) domains I have still at Epik, that only expire in june-decmber. Should I transfer them out all at once ? In the past I knew registrars where you can transfer to without having to pay money (0 USD for a transfer, but no year has been added, so the date of real expiry stays). Due to a kinda panicsituation now, and over the years....I forgot what registrars do such a thing still.
One of the very known registrars ? I don't know any more which ones I could do that with. Or I could ask registrars where I have a lot of domains if these want to make an exception like this one, so transfer for 0 USD and keeping the expiry date like it is.

Thanks anybody in advance for helping me out.

@MadAboutDomains @forge
@jmcc
@bmugford

Last edited:
•••
Sadly I find no phonenumber (what registry is so stupid not to mention a phonenumber ?), but I have to contact the co-registry as quick as possible, because tomorrow or a bit later can be too late, OR it may be not too late to contact them after the domains come available again and are not registerred by someone for instance.
WHAT SHOULD I DO : Fill in the form on link 1 (but I can't add attachments), or contact one of the representatives of the company (of some I have found phonenumber and emailaddress, but the 3 I looked up, seem to working for Godaddy-registry now (that runs the .tv-registry now). I just don't know and find this so frustrating : HAS ANYBODY A CLUE of a simple telephonenumber the registry has. Or knows some of the many employees you see in link 2 above or finds their telephonenumbers. (And Spanish is not really my kinda languages I speak fluently for the some of the employees who seem to be from Columbia).

@MadAboutDomains @forge @datacube @jmcc
1675433281372.png

#chatgpt

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
Thanks a lot @MadAboutDomans,
Do they have a US phone also ? They seem to have an address there (according to "contact us" on the go.co -site .

And where did you find this information you posted ?
Thanks in advance for reply.
I asked chatgpt for it. I doubt they have a US office cause they're a Colombian registry?

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back