Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southtexas81

Established Member
Impact
Hi,

I currently have my domain BanquetHall(dot)com listed at Flippa that you can see for yourself here by visiting the link https://flippa.com/10140267-banquethall-com. Estibot Value $84,000.

This is my first listing at Flippa and I like to hear some tips and tricks on attracting the most bidders to your auction.

I currently have at least 6 prospective bidders and 700+ views in the last 10 days with 20 days remaining.

I don't know if that's good or bad

Any thoughts on how to increase your success at the auctions please share.(y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well here's what I know about Flippa.......Awhile back I asked for a domain I had to be considered for "Editors Choice." The domain was denied for being not of high quality.

Several months later I flipped the domain in the low-mid 5 figure range. As soon as transfered the domain it was at auction and highlighted in "Editors Choice."....Supposedly someone had more pull. Or as they say, "greased the wheel."

All is well that ends well though.....Turns out I sold the domain for more than the auction ending......

•••
Well here's what I know about Flippa.......Awhile back I asked for a domain I had to be considered for "Editors Choice." The domain was denied for being not of high quality.

Several months later I flipped the domain in the low-mid 5 figure range. As soon as transfered the domain it was at auction and highlighted in "Editors Choice."....Supposedly someone had more pull. Or as they say, "greased the wheel."

All is well that ends well though.....Turns out I sold the domain for more than the auction ending......

Knew this was going on. I swear hearing stuff like this makes me wanna start my own domain auction. No BS or buddy buddy system.

Just a company treating everyone equally on a level playing field. Just let me get my money right with the upcoming deals I got in the pipes and keep an eye out for my domain auction house.

My concept? Make money money while waiting to make even more money!

Stay tuned!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back