Dynadot

discuss How are you utilising your time now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Now that we have some time to either work from home or stay at home due to lockdown, we should keep ourselves safe. Hope people are okay in your part of the world. The best way to prevent this for ourselves and for the society at large, is to quarantine ourselves.
Here are some things we can do, as domainers to make use of our time:

1) Research domains
2) Build some portfolio - research and buy
3) Try to analyze our portfolio and see what can be changed/improved and what domains are we planning to renew/delete
4) Generate leads whom we can approach after the crisis is over, to maybe close some sale

I was thinking of the fourth option to generate some leads and approach when the crisis is over. How about you? How are you planning to utilize your time for the next 15 days?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Looking for good domains to buy, here in NP.

•••
•••
Research, research, and more research.

Find good bargain distressed asset domains

Finally Develop your favorite

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Price-tier your portfolio so you’re not lost if/when an inquiry comes and stay focused.

Samer

•••
Looking for good domains, working and watching the news.

EDIT:

PS: Buy domains can become an addiction, beware.

•••
Nothing has changed here really. Work as normal so no extra time for me.

•••
Looking for good domains to buy, here in NP.
Any luck?
Research, research, and more research.

Find good bargain distressed asset domains

Finally Develop your favorite

Samer
Develop into what kind of website - blog, affiliate site, adsense?

Price-tier your portfolio so you’re not lost if/when an inquiry comes and stay focused.

Samer
This is good advice! Noted!

Looking for good domains, working and watching the news.

EDIT:

PS: Buy domains can become an addiction, beware.
Hahaha.. Absolutely.

•••
You forgot to mention getting the post count up.

•••
More time to finish my development projects. Starting with my portfolio site.

•••
Really trying to get a country .org website up and running so it is ready in time for when people can go on holiday at some point in the future, last time I tried to get another site built my work commitments made me put it on the back burner. I am hoping with a bit of spare time I can get it done this time :xf.smile:

fingers crossed.........

•••
Now that we have some time to either work from home or stay at home due to lockdown, we should keep ourselves safe. Hope people are okay in your part of the world. The best way to prevent this for ourselves and for the society at large, is to quarantine ourselves.
Here are some things we can do, as domainers to make use of our time:

1) Research domains
2) Build some portfolio - research and buy
3) Try to analyze our portfolio and see what can be changed/improved and what domains are we planning to renew/delete
4) Generate leads whom we can approach after the crisis is over, to maybe close some sale

I was thinking of the fourth option to generate some leads and approach when the crisis is over. How about you? How are you planning to utilize your time for the next 15 days?

I've been doing mostly 2 & 3. Bought some bargains :)

However my main computer monitor's power supply went down about 3 days ago. With a lockdown in place and with all computer shops and mail order all closed it's impossible for me to fix/replace. My backup monitor only had VGA adaptor, my computer only has HDMI adapter. My only solution was to use my TV Monitor. which is at least twice the size (monitor 23" tv 50"). And the first thing I noticed was the neck-ache of looking at such a big screen :( I spent all three days trying to play with the screen settings to reproduce how my computer monitor look and feel, all to no avail. This was important because I'd just contracted with a programmer to make some improvements to my website. And I cannot reproduce my old monitor's look 'n feel. So I am unable to see what he has been doing in any kind of constructive way. It's impossible.

•••
Learning from all of the informative threads I've missed. Excellent information within these posts. Thanks to all of you who share your wisdom. It's appreciated and welcomed!!!(y)

•••
Screenshot 2020-05-01 at 2.47.50 AM.png

•••
Back