Dynadot

How are you making out with your .me domains..??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JohnnyNight

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone is doing any sales with your .me domains..

Guess short keywords are good and maybe some LLL's and LLL's...

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I noticed that single word domains with a verb seem to do well with the .me TLD.

Particularly words that make sense with the .me in the end ... like Marry.me or Date.me etc...

I haven't personally registered any but I have been watching this TLD for some time now..

Last edited:
•••
Thanks deez... Yeah those type are popular,,,

•••
I have noticed some strong single keywords are doing pretty well.

•••
Hi All,

Wondering if anyone is doing any sales with your .me domains..

Guess short keywords are good and maybe some LLL's and LLL's...

Thanks
I've made a total of seven .me sales. Last .me I sold was in May this year : Seks (.) me for $419 USD. A lot of countries who use the Latin or Cyrillic alphabet (such as Belgium, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Montenegro,...) use the word "seks" instead of "sex" (even though "sex" is also used).

Most of my .me sales were around mid to high $XXX. I remember I sold Papa (.) me a long time ago on Godaddy for $1,477 USD. As far as I remember that was my highest .me sale. Most domains I sell are .com though and currently my domain portfolio has no longer any .me domains in it (seks (.) me was my last .me domain).

Last edited:
•••
I've made a total of seven .me sales. Last .me I sold was in May this year : Seks (.) me for $419 USD. A lot of countries who use the Latin or Cyrillic alphabet (such as Belgium, Netherlands, Bulgaria, Montenegro,...) use the word "seks" instead of "sex" (even though "sex" is also used).

Most of my .me sales were around mid to high $XXX. I remember I sold Papa (.) me a long time ago on Godaddy for $1,477 USD. As far as I remember that was my highest .me sale. Most domains I sell are .com though and currently my domain portfolio has no longer any .me domains in it (seks (.) me was my last .me domain).

Interesting stuff dude...thanks for sharing ur experience.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back