Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
So you don't like paying $10 to list your brandable domain on BrandBucket ? You don't like paying 30% commission ? Well one website would like to pay YOU $10 to list your brandable names on their website. WantMyBrand.com formerly uBrandable.com, will pay you $10 for every domain they accept for listing on their website. WantMyBrand.com only charges 10% commission and allows you to list at other … [Read more...]

Related:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very interesting but do know any details about the ways the pay ? As you said in your post , they will get flooded with many domains but I expect less than 1% acceptance rate.

Is the $10 paid after a sale is made ? Not a lot of clear info there.

Thanks for sharing Ray :)

•••
Very interesting but do know any details about the ways the pay ? As you said in your post , they will get flooded with many domains but I expect less than 1% acceptance rate.

Is the $10 paid after a sale is made ? Not a lot of clear info there.

Thanks for sharing Ray :)

Perfect timing, I just submitted names before the post about 30 minutes. They got back to me that fast.

Now I love Spartaca.com, not really sure why and I am not saying it's worth a lot of money, personally I just love the name and won't list it, the other two I will. I would want $5,000 for Spartaca.com just because I really like it and may use it for one of my own projects.

Dear Raymond,

Thanks again for submitting your brand names to the WantMyBrand marketplace.

Congratulations! The following brands meet our criteria:

- logicgrab.com - LOGICGRAB - [suggested listing price: $1,695]
- equistack.com - EQUISTACK - [suggested listing price: $1,395]
- spartaca.com - SPARTACA - [suggested listing price: $1,065]

What happens next:

1. Please reply to this email with your PayPal address if you agree to list your brands at our suggested listing prices. Your finalized listing earnings are $30 USD - payable immediately.
2. We will create your listings as soon as we receive your permission to move forward.

Thank you. We look forward to working with you!

Regards,
Michael N., Sales
WantMyBrand.com

•••
Perfect timing, I just submitted names before the post about 30 minutes. They got back to me that fast.

Now I love Spartaca.com, not really sure why and I am not saying it's worth a lot of money, personally I just love the name and won't list it, the other two I will. I would want $5,000 for Spartaca.com just because I really like it and may use it for one of my own projects.

Dear Raymond,

Thanks again for submitting your brand names to the WantMyBrand marketplace.

Congratulations! The following brands meet our criteria:

- logicgrab.com - LOGICGRAB - [suggested listing price: $1,695]
- equistack.com - EQUISTACK - [suggested listing price: $1,395]
- spartaca.com - SPARTACA - [suggested listing price: $1,065]

What happens next:

1. Please reply to this email with your PayPal address if you agree to list your brands at our suggested listing prices. Your finalized listing earnings are $30 USD - payable immediately.
2. We will create your listings as soon as we receive your permission to move forward.

Thank you. We look forward to working with you!

Regards,
Michael N., Sales
WantMyBrand.com

Wow that is great. Amazing. Looks like their pricing is based on BB style. The names listed there already have high prices though.

So will you try ?

•••
Wow that is great. Amazing. Looks like their pricing is based on BB style. The names listed there already have high prices though.

So will you try ?

Yes I agreed to the first two names which I bought here on Namepros in a bulk buy for $5 each.

•••
Yes I agreed to the first two names which I bought here on Namepros in a bulk buy for $5 each.

Great. Any chance they are the same as iwantmyname registrar?

•••
•••
The condition of staying with them for a minimum of 3 months is the only challenge.that means I will be stucked for 3 months
Lastly, they need to get logo/graphics designers asap and rebrand their website. Looks too cheap

Last edited:
•••
•••
$20 Paid by Paypal and I listed the first two names, they will set it up and tell me how to forward.

•••
That is amazing. Sent them email earlier about payment options. So far no reply.

Edit

I just received reply

""Hello Abdullah,

Thank you for your question. We are only using PayPal at the moment. We may look into using other ecommerce platforms if there is enough demand.""

•••
That is amazing. Sent them email earlier about payment options. So far no reply.

Edit

I just received reply

""Hello Abdullah,

Thank you for your question. We are only using PayPal at the moment. We may look into using other ecommerce platforms if there is enough demand.""

Glad they got back to you fast.

•••
@Grilled ,

What do you think about this ?

I don't have any experience with ubrandable.com / wantmybrand.com. I remember seeing something about it in the brandable marketplace review thread.

That said @Dnbolt talked early in about the industry needing to pay domainer for exclusive rights to sell their domain / type in traffic.

Whatever the case may be, I'm 100% for industry competition. This helps domainer unionize, demand better practices / standards in this ever changing / growing industry.

Last edited:
•••
I don't have any experience with ubrandable.com / wantmybrand.com. I remember seeing something about it in the brandable marketplace review thread.

That said @Dnbolt talked early in about the industry needing to pay domainer for exclusive rights to sell their domain / type in traffic.

Whatever the case may be, I'm 100% for industry competition. This helps domainer unionize, demand better practices / standards in this ever changing / growing industry.

So , as someone who heavily advocates against the commission and listing fees which BB charge, would you try?

•••
•••
Abdullah

It is always pleasing to see new players enter the brandables market.

However, traffic is the key. Can they generate enough traffic to promote our domains? At this stage no. It is too early to tell.
Yes indeed and that is what we are going to wait.

•••
I'll try with some of my domains. They might accept some domains which BB rejected. Anyway $10 for 3 months is not bad considering $8 - $10 reg fee

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back