Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernGuy

MarketingAssetsEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Removed

Last edited:
•••
Removed

Last edited:
•••
•••
Up.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
At this time it does appear the end time was changed several times after bids were placed. I previously posted the incorrect end time of 72 hours but after another look at the edit times, it appears the valid end time for this thread is 48 hours after last bid or BIN.
The end time that was posted at the time of the first bid was 48 hours after last bid or BIN. The new end time has been updated in the original post.

Good Luck!

•••
Removed.

Last edited:
•••
The auction has been reopened / In order for a BIN to be valid it must be updated in the thread and then claimed so all bidders have the same chance to claim the BIN.

Rule reminder:
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done, but rule 6.2.10 applies). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.

Thank you for understanding.

•••
SOLD @ BIN $20

@Amanda

Previously, the BIN was set @ $20. Now I see it has been reset to $60 (see OP's first post). So my question to you, @Amanda: is my claim @ BIN $20 valid or is changing the BIN up allowed ??

•••
SOLD @ BIN $20

@Amanda

Previously, the BIN was set @ $20. Now I see it has been reset to $60 (see OP's first post). So my question to you, @Amanda: is my claim @ BIN $20 valid or is changing the BIN up allowed ??
i think changing BIN allowed. but it need to be posted publicly before someone claims it.

Original BIN of the thread was 50$ and then He notify 25$ BIN by changing and posting publicly.
As per my knowledge, last BIN which was posted publicly was 25$ , and then he edited post every time which are invalid.
so 25$ should be BIN.

•••
@Amanda
i am following this thread since the very first bid,
as per my knowledge 25$ was last Valid BIN.

(You can check history of post number #8 and #9)

I claim BIN here.

Sold at 25$ BIN

Last edited:
•••
@Amanda

I believe the later lower BIN $20, which I claimed first, superceded any earlier, unclaimed BIN's.

That is unless changing, increasing BIN is allowed, then the current BIN $60 stands... you want to go for it first, @Ritesh Chauhan ? :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
I bet ya that @Amanda will invalidate this whole mess of an auction, with OP playing footloose with both auction end time(s) as well as BIN(s) :banghead:

•••
@Amanda

Whatever you decide, please clarify whether increasing publicly posted BIN upwards is allowed, thanks (n)

•••
To clarify:
  • The first BIN changes, prior to the last bin update that was done improperly were voided. The original "BIN: $60" was reinstated.
  • The seller then changed the end-time after a binding bid was placed, which is not allowed and referenced by @Amanda in the rules.
  • The thread was cleaned up and reopened.
  • The seller then updated the bin properly by posting in the thread, making @Bohdan the winner by having the exact $20.00 bid amount the bin was lowered to, which is allowed.
Namepros rules are in place to ensure everyone's safety (Sellers & Buyers).

When the rules are not followed, situations like this happen.

@Bohdan - Please contact the seller to initiate the transaction and let me know if you need further assistance.

I apologize for the confusion and inconvenience.

Thanks for understanding,

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back