Hosterstats need attention

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandCollectors.com

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

Server under undue load

82 visits from your IP-Address within the last 21 hours.

Please wait 14 hours before retrying.

🤔

via VPN not loading :(

Your service is good kindly remove restriction.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can always use http://www.dnsal.es for history. Not one of mine but I have loads of tools if you explore. Otherwise wait if you need their actual data your obviously smashing it today.

Last edited:
•••
Hosterstats is down again Is there a alternative site?

Thanks

•••
•••
There's a daily limit on the number of lookups per user. If there appears to be botnet/parallel lookups originating from a range of IP addresses, the range gets blocked automatically by software.

I had to introduce it because some people were attempting to check millions of domain names at a time using botnets, hosting and VPN IP address ranges.

Regards...jmcc

Last edited:
•••
Yep knew it was getting smashed.

•••
Hey, Hosterstats still up and working? Since weeks or even months I can only access the main page but looking up any domain just gives me a blank page. Already tried on different computers/browsers

•••
Hey, Hosterstats still up and working? Since weeks or even months I can only access the main page but looking up any domain just gives me a blank page. Already tried on different computers/browsers

Worked for me just now. I would offer a donation, ask that my IP address be whitelisted and let the owner know the only intention are manual lookups.

Last edited:
•••
Yea its been dead for me too

•••
Maybe it is mistakenly including people who are legitimately using the site, and use it often. I've never used the site, so that could be why it is working for me.

•••
It has worked for me all day...scattered lookups...about 3 per hour.

•••
•••
Thanks for checking guys, then my IP ranges must be blocked or something :(
But at least site is still around

@jmcc Could you have a look if I sent you IP?

•••
Some hoster/datacentre IP ranges have managed to get themselves banned due to people repeatedly trying to download the site. The privacy networks also use IP ranges in various hoster ranges and have also managed to get themselves blocked. The anti-bot software stops the domain name lookup if the IP is from one of these hoster ranges. This is different from an IP ban where the IP address range is banned and the site does not respond to any request. There may also be an issue if cookies are being blocked.

Regards...jmcc

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back