Dynadot

Host monitoring services

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Looking to hear what services some of you use (if any) to monitor your website's uptime?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I believe it is a better idea to use the hosting provider's internal monitoring. An external account works good to compare the data you get from the hoister's monitoring.

•••
I believe it is a better idea to use the hosting provider's internal monitoring. An external account works good to compare the data you get from the hoister's monitoring.

I think third party services are good to keep your host "honest"

I have been with webhosts before who have denied there were any problems when there were outages.

btw, thanks to those who suggested Hyperspin, I'll give it a shot.

•••
Hyperspin is really good.

•••
•••
Host-Tracker , Uptimesoftware are also good.

•••
•••
There're many services offering this job, though it's your decision which one to choose looking on their reliability and quality of the service offered.

•••
We prefer nagios to monitor all our servers. If you want to monitor individual website then hyperspin is the best.

•••
I think Hyperspin is the best in that.

•••
I use my host's own monitoring system as well as Verelo for outside monitoring.

•••
If you signup with VPS or Reseller plan, some hosting providers are offering their server monitoring tools free of charge.

•••
•••
Site monitoring.:
Pingdom, or basic state
Oddly enough you can also do it with a Google Docs spreadsheet

•••
NodePing is pretty great. Great pricing and service.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back