IT.COM

domain Hospitality Supply Group hospitalitysupplygroup.com/Hospitality Marketing Group hmg.cc

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

JBCORLFL

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you have any appealing "numbers", that would be help. If the only value lies in the domain(s), and if the site is pretty dead...I reckon you'll struggle with a bid, IMO. Welcome to the community

Last edited:
•••
They are both active companies since 2008 in Orlando area. Have sold many products through hospitalitysupplygroup.com so it is well known in the second largest hotel market in the USA.

•••
They are both active companies since 2008 in Orlando area. Have sold many products through hospitalitysupplygroup.com so it is well known in the second largest hotel market in the USA.
I'd suggest putting it in the site section at NamePros, as this is just domain appraisals. If the site performs well, has supporting sales, a client base etc, then maybe. As its a business, people need more detail for an evaluation

Last edited:
•••
Are you selling the websites or the entire business? If you're selling the companies and most of your business is local, I would suggest finding a local highly rated business broker if your sales are high enough. Nobody can really give you an accurate appraisal without knowing exactly what you're selling, your sales, profit, etc.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back