Honest opinions welcomed.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
I am slowly working on prestonames.com. Its a website selling my portfolio.

Its taking some time to add all the domains.

I would love some feedback on the way. If you could take a look and have any feedback to offer, I would love to hear it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am slowly working on prestonames.com. Its a website selling my portfolio.

Its taking some time to add all the domains.

I would love some feedback on the way. If you could take a look and have any feedback to offer, I would love to hear it.
The yellowish-tan color is admittedly unusual. I wonder if a warm yellow color would have some broad appeal.
Nice work, though, in general, on an interesting website.

•••
The design is a bit old school for my taste.
I think those yellow borders for buttons on the white background are hurting my eyes. At least consider filling the button space with the same color. The design of some logos also looks 2000-ish.
Sorry. but you asked for honesty. :)
All the best for your endeavor.

•••
The design is a bit old school for my taste.
I think those yellow borders for buttons on the white background are hurting my eyes. At least consider filling the button space with the same color. The design of some logos also looks 2000-ish.
Sorry. but you asked for honesty. :)
All the best for your endeavor.
Thanks for the honest opinion. I don’t care about the logos of the domains as most were done in under 30 seconds on canva. I do care about improving the design though, and appreciate your comment on the buttons. I’ll take a look at that. Thanks.

•••
Put the Louis Vuitton inspired graphics back in the top gold header. The background you filled in with gold. Looking better.

Last edited:
•••
I had another idea to have a theme of magic (like hey presto), but I’ll maybe just change it to a standard boring corporate design, to stay on the safe side.
Do the magic theme idea. Stick out among the crowd. The name's fine to me. Did you hand-reg it?

•••
Do the magic theme idea. Stick out among the crowd. The name's fine to me. Did you hand-reg it?
Thanks.

not hand reg. It was an expired domain, but didn’t have anything much on there before.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back