Dynadot

Honda jet information site HA420Jet.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RegBoss

Established Member
Impact
Myself and another member on Namepros just put one on my new regs online with a web presence. Where can we improve? I know we have some more seo work. Not even a sitemap yet.

HA420Jet.com

BuOrDj1IIAAChAG.jpg

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Cant read header
Font is way to small on mobile
Then you have the duplicate content issue by copying another website.
Score 0/10

•••
I have someone building the site. I told them no copying of content. wwwcloud is also my domain. It has multiple url, wwwcloud.ca/ha420jet and ha420jet. wwwcloud is where I am hosting it.
You guys should not jump to conclusions.

•••
Sorry about that, I just saw the duplicate content post so did jump to conclusions.
ha420jet.com on mobile has writing in header, that doesn't look good to me.
Also the text is very small. I see 6 google ads on homepage on mobile. Not sure if that is against tos.
I see 6 goo ads on pc on homepage but nice looking site.

The wwwcloud looks good on pc. I see your text in picture shows below picture on mobile on this site. Much better, again my opinion.Looks like the google ad below specs is not showing, is yellow box, on pc.
On mobile, i get the yellow box below all the specifications, pc it is above specifications but below title specs.

Fix font issue on mobile for .com name, maybe that one is not responsive(mobile friendly) and it gets you up to 8/10

Are you using responsive adsense ads? I was having issues with them fitting properly as on pc, both sites, the bottom ad does not fill in the space fully. Actually none fill in properly when I hold phone sideways on the .ca but the .com site they look good.
Hope this helps, sorry again

•••
Sorry about that, I just saw the duplicate content post so did jump to conclusions.
ha420jet.com on mobile has writing in header, that doesn't look good to me.
Also the text is very small. I see 6 google ads on homepage on mobile. Not sure if that is against tos.
I see 6 goo ads on pc on homepage but nice looking site.

The wwwcloud looks good on pc. I see your text in picture shows below picture on mobile on this site. Much better, again my opinion.Looks like the google ad below specs is not showing, is yellow box, on pc.
On mobile, i get the yellow box below all the specifications, pc it is above specifications but below title specs.

Fix font issue on mobile for .com name, maybe that one is not responsive(mobile friendly) and it gets you up to 8/10

Are you using responsive adsense ads? I was having issues with them fitting properly as on pc, both sites, the bottom ad does not fill in the space fully. Actually none fill in properly when I hold phone sideways on the .ca but the .com site they look good.
Hope this helps, sorry again

Hello and thank you for the feedback. Yes they are the new responsive ads. I requested no more than 3 per page. The scrolling effect has them appear often. There is 5 pages that link actually. We will work on making it better. Thanks again.

Last edited:
•••
Back