Dynadot

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

NameSilo
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello my friends,
VR360+Keyword sold (paid in escrow) via ToughDomains Platform for 900$ (BIN)

•••
Finally I can report that @NamePov and i have added a new name to our shared portfolio

ARPoker(.)com

•••
Hello my friends,

Nice one mate, well pleased for you (y)

Not been posting here much lately, but still try to check these threads every few days and check whats happening in the VR world daily (news wise).

Domaining wise, i think i mentioned before i'm holding around 30-40 right now, big drop from around 240 one point. Must admit it's a little quiet offers wise, had a low 3 figure offer the other day for one of my single 'v' domains and a couple offers for the 'video' domain i have, nothing serious though.

I think we all know now virtual tech is going to take a little more time, but major firms still fully committed and news/reports/forecasts 99% positive and always updating, so we'll get there eventually(y)

•••
Hello my friends,

nice
can u share name?

i only own couple 360

vr360experience.com
vr360movies.com
vr360.info
vr360.biz

•••
On DNJ today, not mine

AugmentedReality.co
$5,000
Sedo

•••
Nice one mate, well pleased for you (y)

Not been posting here much lately, but still try to check these threads every few days and check whats happening in the VR world daily (news wise).

Domaining wise, i think i mentioned before i'm holding around 30-40 right now, big drop from around 240 one point. Must admit it's a little quiet offers wise, had a low 3 figure offer the other day for one of my single 'v' domains and a couple offers for the 'video' domain i have, nothing serious though.

I think we all know now virtual tech is going to take a little more time, but major firms still fully committed and news/reports/forecasts 99% positive and always updating, so we'll get there eventually(y)

Thank you my friend!

•••
nice
can u share name?

i only own couple 360

vr360experience.com
vr360movies.com
vr360.info
vr360.biz

Hello Alcy,
I will share it when the escrow is done

•••
Not sure this qualifies as a true "MR" sale, but I caught it on DNjournal... (not my name)

MRnow.com $2,800

•••
had 1800$ offr on cyber glasses...com today
countered with highish 4 figures
maybe I'll settle midway somewhere. I'll keep posted.

im trying to hold out on this one for as long as possible... as its one of my fave domains I own... I didn't hesitate a moment to buy this some 1-2 years ago.. for $100... during a sale by one of np members... as I've always enjoyed "reality"+glasses keyword combo.. being one of the top if not the top keyword for these tech types.

•••
had 1800$ offr on cyber glasses...com today
countered with highish 4 figures
maybe I'll settle midway somewhere. I'll keep posted.

im trying to hold out on this one for as long as possible... as its one of my fave domains I own... I didn't hesitate a moment to buy this some 1-2 years ago.. for $100... during a sale by one of np members... as I've always enjoyed "reality"+glasses keyword combo.. being one of the top if not the top keyword for these tech types.
I like that name just looks cool 🤑

•••
I like that name just looks cool 🤑

yes, it sounds cool
looks cool
and is cool
imo

hard to put value on something like this though... but I've already hit 2000$ range in offers twice over past 2 years.. so I think it has solid potential.

I think mid to high 4 figures would be fair price for such a domain. but if I were to hold on to it for next say 10 years.. I'd not be suprised it hitting even 5 figures.

•••
yes, it sounds cool
looks cool
and is cool
imo

hard to put value on something like this though... but I've already hit 2000$ range in offers twice over past 2 years.. so I think it has solid potential.

I think mid to high 4 figures would be fair price for such a domain. but if I were to hold on to it for next say 10 years.. I'd not be suprised it hitting even 5 figures.
Yeah if i owned it i would want around $5,000 at moment but would try round 7.5k first best of luck mate . Fingers crossed for sale

•••
WebGlasses is listed at $11,663 (Dynadot) Of course this doesn't mean it will sell, cheers

•••
Hello my friends,

Damn, I think I just let all my vr360 names drop...

•••
•••
I think this may be an "AR" sale on DNJ (not mine):

ARcardboard.com $2,500

(It's either AR, or some guy's initials! :xf.wink:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
CollaborativeAR

Just a Line: The first cross-platform collaborative AR app (for doodling)

In March, we released Just a Line, an experimental Android app that lets you draw in the air with your phone. Since then, people have posted thousands of drawings made with #justaline on Instagram and Twitter.

Today, we’re continuing the experiment with a version of Just a Line for iPhone, along with a new feature for both Android and iOS that lets you draw with a friend. This makes Just a Line the first app that lets two people create together in AR, at the same time, across Android and iOS.

https://www.blog.google/products/go...cross-platform-collaborative-ar-app-doodling/

•••
A lot of talk about VR for last two years but for me I got 9k worth of sales in XR AR MR last few months..
Money is king.

•••
•••
Hi guys, hope everybody's well (y)

Good analyst report this week by PwC on the VR market which gives promising forecast for a vr+keyword i have.

https://www.mediapost.com/publicati...ality-fastest-growing-media-and-entertai.html

===
"Gaming revenue accounted for 61% of VR revenue last year, but the market for VR video is growing rapidly and expected to pass gaming revenue as the single largest component of the VR content market in four years."
===

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back