Dynadot

Holo vs VR vs MR vs AR vs any other reality (All realities)

NameSilo
Watch

VRdommy

Top Member
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks my friend.
Money is already gone for something else :)

•••
•••
Thanks my friend.
Money is already gone for something else :)

nice sale on the XR domain

how many XR domains do you own if I can ask?

•••
•••
•••
•••

It's a great sale, but do you know what the buyer intended to do with it? It seems to me that it could mean x rated stories. But perhaps that's just my smutty mind.

•••
Its XR stories.

A company with about 4 million funding from the UK doing mainly 360 right now but as I said are going all in on XR in the future.

•••
Its XR stories.

A company with about 4 million funding from the UK doing mainly 360 right now but as I said are going all in on XR in the future.
Great to see it going to an end user rather than not being used . Looking forward to seeing it up and running .

I Missed another xr drop this morning getting harder and harder to catch one now .

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
HoloDApps.com

Holo games are based on "DApps"

•••
•••
LOL... Not necessarily...

IMG_20180429_145629.jpg

•••
•••
Posted almost 2 years ago. That's a long time in the tech world.
Still relevant imo. Many have not aged well. Here's my fav that's stood the test of time. Things are moving so fast! :snaphappy:

Last edited:
•••
Not only Holo, but Blockchain & Ethereum too..

You are comparing Holo with blockchains. It's like they're similar technologies to you or something...

Holo has been around decades of years before some that holochain startup that I never heard of before you started spamming up the forum with it... Holo is an I dependent technology on its own, so stop trying to make Holo = holochain, because that will never happen.... EVER....

Last edited:
•••
You are comparing Holo with blockchains. It's like they're similar technologies to you or something...

Holo has been around decades of years before some that holochain startup that I never heard of before you started spamming up the forum with it... Holo is associated on its own, so stop trying to make Holo = holochain, because that will never happen.... EVER....

I never said Holo = Holochain

Both are different..

What do u mean by spamming..

This discussion is about HOLO also..i am just sticking to the point..

Buddy, half knowledge about anything is dangerous...

Fyi, Holochain is just an advanced version of Blockchain

All are interconnected somehow or the other..

Last edited:
•••

Mate HoloChain is the name .
Every added keyword make it more dangerous and less profitable.

What is the added value of holochain+keyword to any other holo +keyword+keyword name??

I.e

Holo+token+keyword
Holo+coin+keyword
Holo+world+keyword

Etc etc.

Each and everyone of them can represent a company with a new product!

For holochain to be super valuable it would need to be groundbreaking ie block chain+keyword but its not even close.

Cheers and good luck.

•••
Mate HoloChain is the name .
Every added keyword make it more dangerous and less profitable.

What is the added value of holochain+keyword to any other holo +keyword+keyword name??

I.e

Holo+token+keyword
Holo+coin+keyword
Holo+world+keyword

Etc etc.

Each and everyone of them can represent a company with a new product!

For holochain to be super valuable it would need to be groundbreaking ie block chain+keyword but its not even close.

Cheers and good luck.

I Agree...But its just the Initial phase of Holochain buddy..they have relased the Alpha version and beta version will be releases soon 😀

Any new tech takes sometime to make its global presence and strong foothold..

•••
I Agree...But its just the Initial phase of Holochain buddy..they have relased the Alpha version and beta version will be releases soon 😀

Any new tech takes sometime to make its global presence and strong foothold..

So make your bet mate.
If you researched and you believe in it go for it :)

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back