Dynadot

Hiring a domain broker to acquire domains for our company

NameSilo
Watch

Joash Boyton

RankNetworks.comEstablished Member
Impact
We are a domain company that have lists of target domains we want to acquire.

The domains we target are purely for SEO reasons and have little if any aesthetic/brand value. But are very valuable for us.

We have target lists of domains each day that we want to acquire that have been vetted, parsed and chosen by our other in house teams.

You will be managing the purchasing process, identifying who the owners are through tools such as domainIQ etc, and then approaching them with a purchase price via phone, email, social media etc etc. You'll manage this via CRM.

We are looking to hire someone here at Namepros that understands the domain industry along with the standard tools and processes, vs hiring a sales rep we have to teach from scratch.

This will be a long term ongoing role and we're open to a number of different remuneration combinations - base + comms etc.

Excellent $$ role for the right person!

Please PM me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I am a Chinese,
If the domain you are buying is in China,
I think I can help.
If foreigners contact the Chinese domain name owner directly,
They usually ask for a high price

•••
Hello Mr Boyton... Good to see you here. I thought you pick up expired domains from auctions?
Are you trying to acquire all those blogs from 2007-8 that the bloggers stopped updating but are still renewing the domains? Because SEO domains will mean domains that have links, and domains that are still indexed and ranking for some keywords. What kind of domains will you be targeting.

•••
•••
We are a domain company that have lists of target domains we want to acquire.

The domains we target are purely for SEO reasons and have little if any aesthetic/brand value. But are very valuable for us.

We have target lists of domains each day that we want to acquire that have been vetted, parsed and chosen by our other in house teams.

You will be managing the purchasing process, identifying who the owners are through tools such as domainIQ etc, and then approaching them with a purchase price via phone, email, social media etc etc. You'll manage this via CRM.

We are looking to hire someone here at Namepros that understands the domain industry along with the standard tools and processes, vs hiring a sales rep we have to teach from scratch.

This will be a long term ongoing role and we're open to a number of different remuneration combinations - base + comms etc.

Excellent $$ role for the right person!

Please PM me.

•••
Hi Joash,

I have been domaining for about 15 years and know how to find owners, contact, and negotiate. Familiar with SEO metrics and such.

I like a base plus commission, with bonuses. I like to hit targets.

Would be happy to chat anytime.

Chris

•••
Hello Joash,
Working with Spanish Market?
I have a small broker agency for domains in Spanish language.
let me know if I can help you with something.

•••
Back