IT.COM

domains Highlight Domains at NameLiquidate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I don't think that someone has started a thread for various people to list domain names in the expiry stream at NameLiquidate. I know there are individual threads, but I mean one thread that various people can contribute to.

I see this as having two kinds of contributions
  1. Your own names listed at NameLiquidate that you want to highlight
  2. Names you see there listed by others that you think are deserving of a shoutout
While people can post what they want, I think it might be helpful to be somewhat selective and in any one daily post highlight a limited number as opposed to simply listing all that you have in the expiry stream there.

Bob

PS There is a separate thread to give feedback on the name liquidation platform, with suggestions for improvements, so let's keep this thread specifically on listed domain names.

@DanSanchez

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for your list, @NicTraders -- yes IdeaMart in particular had caught my idea as well.

On their Twitter feed they pointed out the listing of the 18 yr old ElectricStoves .com. Quite the category killer. It does carry a $950 reserve, so not much of a down auction :xf.eek:, but quite the category killer name. it has a $55,000 Estibot, just in case anyone wanted to say they had a $50,000+ Estibot name.

A few others I noticed in a very preliminary look:
  • ChefAcademy .org
  • CertifiedLocal .org I don't know whether such certification system exists, but in a buy local world interesting
  • TestBench .net Memorable name for a quality testing business
  • DeepTech .io Nice name for deep learning AI possibly, or deep drilling.
  • athletic .io
  • qwik .cash
  • cruise .world Clearly troubled times for cruise industry, but great match in this name
  • NewYorkCentralPark .com Have not thought much about use, but easily remembered and 19 yr aged
  • DeliverySquare .com
  • JobAlert .info Short memorable name could fit a popular service
None of these are my own names.

Why not share your own picks?

Bob

PS many from the list posted above of 39 dictionary words at NL are still available.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
I know many don't place much confidence in automated appraisals, but I thought it might be interesting to look at some of the names on NameLiquidate that have Estibot of $2000 or more. This is by no means a complete list, just some that attracted my eye. None of these are my own names. Many of these have substantial reserves. You can try a low bid, while not signed in, to see what the reserve is.
  1. ElectricStoves .com $55,000
  2. USA .network $15,000
  3. pajama .net $9300
  4. accomodation .us $7000 (note two m is more common spelling)
  5. substation .net $4500
  6. joker .best $4000
  7. stove .xyz $2800
  8. TruckInsurance .org $2200
As a bonus, the short WeOK .org is closing soon (less than 5 hr) and strikes me as an interesting name with definite end use possibilities. Low reserve. Note the .net is also available on NL.

Why not share some of your picks?

Bob

•••
I like scaling.us but it's a bit too expensive for me.
980$ - all business needs scaling so with the example of zoom.us this can be a wonderfull platform for business scaling investment.

Last edited:
•••
utfc.org

• Estibot Appraisal: $1,200
  • Page Rank: 4
  • Category: Other - Generic 4-letter

Last edited:
•••
Today I took a sort of potpourri approach, with a bit of various types of domain names currently on NameLiquidate. As always do your own research on any potential acquisition, as I have not done a deep dive analysis on any of these. Some of these carry reserve. Also double check that no mis-spells have tricked my old eyes.
  1. TeenLoans.com This 10 year old name for some sort of business aiming at tiny startups by late teens.
  2. CheckFirm .com Memorable descriptive name for some sort of background service.
  3. PokerOPoker .com Repeat names sell from time to time, as they can be easily remembered, and this one is an area that does sell regularly (although I don't personally follow niche closely). This one has an O between, not correction.
  4. misfits .market Could be viewed negatively, but like alliteration and cuteness in this easily remembered name, possibly for unusual gifts, clothing with sizing wrong, etc.
  5. health-assessment .com This hyphenated .com is 22 yr aged. High value area
  6. CarGuy .nl
  7. agricultured .com Ending in ed, but 19 yr old name in big sector. Nice fit for any kind of agricultural equipment or supplies, or for selling agriculture land, among other possibilities.
  8. planer .co I know from NamePros requests some demand for product or service .co names
  9. baked .best This one is mine. I liked the phrase for bakery, baked goods business, etc. Estibot like it too, $1200. This is a standard modern .best renewal, and set to minimum NL reserve ($9).
  10. penguin .pro I think penguins are among cutest animals, and someone might find a clever use for this one. The pro legacy alternative extension is inexpensive to renew. 2 yr old name. While nice name literally for a penguin expert, it is memorable as a brand for someone too.
  11. audiobooks .top A ton of .top on NL now, including this one in an important sector. It carries a $4300 Estibot. The highly registered .top is not easy to sell in western markets, but this one has development or sales possibilities, perhaps, as does concerts .top that is also on the site.
  12. SeminarTrainers .com Nice descriptive and memorable name for a service, and the domain is 15 years aged
  13. drummer. best Nice name for a drum equipment store, or maybe to promote yourself if a drummer looking for a band to join! $3500 Estibot valuation.
  14. yes .democrat Surely someone will pick this one up in this election year!
Those are my picks (only number 9 is mine). Why not share what caught your eye?

There are almost 2900 names currently on platform, so this is just a tiny sampling of some of the great names on the site. There are a large number of SEO related names currently listed.

Bob

PS Edit: Note the correction to 3 (pointed out by Twitter follower, thank you)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Here are some picks from NameLiquidate. Can get links for any of these through a search at NameLiquidate. Check carefully that I have not missed some wrong spellings, and of course do your own research.The only ones of these that are my own are #5, 11.
  1. TheSourcebook .com 24 yr aged name with just $69 reserve. Estibot above $1000 and the name earns revenue.
  2. algorithmic .io $99 reserve A lot of other .io on site right now.
  3. pardonable .com dictionary word would work for law, journalism, social justice, writer, social media, etc. 15 yr aged. $399 reserve
  4. mamam .io French word for mother, closing soon
  5. camps .best Positive expression, $1600 Estibot, just $9 reserve. Standard .best extension renewal.
  6. exposition .org Nice dictionary word for .org extension. $2900 Estibot. Has $399 reserve.
  7. GigaCity .ai $50 reserve Works various business smart city, utility business, fibre-optic and others.
  8. GolfSecrets .com A nice aged domain name with a $1300 Estibot, but $995 reserve.
  9. LabWire .com Great for some sort of scientific news and press release service, and 23 year aged, but carries $555 reserve.
  10. Tyron .me Popular first name, and Name + me one type of name that do sell in extension. Does carry $148 reserve though.
  11. circa .space Short elegant new extension name with just $9 reserve. $1700 Estibot. Standard .space extension renewal.
  12. psych .site A lot of nice match .site extension names on platform, this perhaps my favourite $1800 Estibot and just $9 minimum reserve.
  13. DreamModel .net has nice development possibilities and a memorable name. It is 19 yr aged and carries just a $69 reserve.
  14. DietDevil .com Memorable word combination, with alliteration, and 5 yr aged. Just carries $9 minimum reserve.
I also noted a couple of domain names in the BB section at minimum $9 prices
  • townhome .info 15 yr aged, $1000 Estibot, nice sector
  • IdeaOfMine .com 12 yr aged, $1300 Estibot
Why not share a few of your own picks?

Bob

•••
•••
I know many don't place much confidence in automated appraisals, but I thought it might be interesting to look at some of the names on NameLiquidate that have Estibot of $2000 or more. This is by no means a complete list, just some that attracted my eye. None of these are my own names. Many of these have substantial reserves. You can try a low bid, while not signed in, to see what the reserve is.
  2. USA .network $15,000
  3. pajama .net $9300
  5. substation .net $4500
  6. joker .best $4000
  7. stove .xyz $2800
As a bonus, the short WeOK .org is closing soon (less than 5 hr) and strikes me as an interesting name with definite end use possibilities. Low reserve. Note the .net is also available on NL.

Bob
  2. USA .network $15,000
  3. pajama .net $9300
  5. substation .net $4500
  6. joker .best $4000
  7. stove .xyz $2800

Bob
WeOk.org is mine, it's still available Bob. :xf.cool:

•••
Last edited:
•••
Here are a few of mine that I am liquidating listed with NO RESERVE. I have added the GoDaddy (GD) estimates:

nmd.website - My digital agency was going to build websites for naturopathic medical doctors using this domain.

saxophonestrap.com - Great domain for a major sax strap company or for an online music store that sells straps. (GD $572)

ptsdmusic.com - Music therapy for those who treat people with PTSD. (GD $1,225)

creatingyourlifestyle.com - Great for home-based business site. (GD $1,129)

usedfurnituredealer.com (GD $1,007)
onlineleadershipcourse.com (GD $627)
findrootcause.com (GD $1,110)
findingmystrength.com (GD $1,316)
liposuctionandtummytuck.com (GD $626)
getbankdeals.com (GD $770)

•••
4,274 names listed presently. I've had a quick look at anything over 10y/o. A few that stood out to me (none are mine) are listed here. Sadly many of the aged domains have very high reserves so I have only listed 2 names with a reserve over $100 despite there being a lot of other good ones. Some of these are very reasonable.

ExamWhiz .com - 22y/o, $995 reserve
TopFlicks .com - 21y/o, $995 reserve
LiquorExperts .com - 20y/o, $69 reserve
Wealthologist .com - 20y/o, $88 reserve
TaxHavens .net - 20y/o, $69 reserve
CodeCrew .net - 19y/o, $100 reserve
LegalVictories .com - 18y/o, $9 reserve
BikerDudes .com - 17y/o, $19 reserve
SpeedySalvage.com - 11y/o, $9 reserve
PotDen.com - 10y/o, $99 reserve

I also noticed a pile of 12y/o and 13y/o Geo's if you're into that...

Last edited:
•••
Here are my names
Prethought.com
22 years old with low reserve. Ending soon

59PR.com
12 years old with low reserve

some others are
Meeyan.com
Catmia.com
Califclub.com

•••
Here are some interesting domains ending soon (none are mine) and my thoughts on their potential.

halfmoonbeach.com - Destination site for MA or Jamaica?

carrycartel.com - Gun owner community?

oxdesigns.com - Potential design firm?

askchatbot.com - Use to sell chat bot services?

lazyrecipes.com - I actually really like this one. Could be great for those who want to find really simple recipes. I would be a customer :)

jacuzzicover.com - Could be a great sales or affiliate site.

swipeflights.com - Travel app?

luckyslipper.com - Slipper brand?

If you pick one up, let me know... and if I help you sell yours, I hope someone returns that favor to me. :)

•••
•••
Our names all no reserve!

Lend.Studio - Single word gTLD for lending/loan company
LuckyListener.com - Excellent brand for any radio show or podcast
CashOfferDeal.com - Buy this domain for cash offer deals or real estate investments
BuyWeedLegally.com - Buy Weed Legally great campaign for Dispensary
CannabisCast.com - Perfect for any live streaming site for Cannabis lovers
Shizzam.com - Urban Dictionary listed and brandable Onomatopoeia word
Sweep.cc - Dictionary word .CC could be Sweep Cryptocurrency or Credit Card
KansasCityGreen.com - Kansas City Green/Eco, Dispensary or Organics
SteamerClean.com - Steam Cleaning brand lots of end users
SnapStudent.com - Catchy brandable for Students, college or other edu
Kinetoca.com - Fun brandable domain with multiple uses
Spatanical.com - Spa + Botanical brandable domain name
IfYouMay.com - Short and easy to remember phrase $2600 estibot value
SolarEnergyy.com - Solar Energy brandable
GeoRetarget.com - Great brand for a GEO-focused Advertising agency
TurnThe.com - Unlimited uses for this short brandable $2600 estibot!

Full list here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/1190109/

•••
Our names all no reserve!

Lend.Studio - Single word gTLD for lending/loan company
LuckyListener.com - Excellent brand for any radio show or podcast
CashOfferDeal.com - Buy this domain for cash offer deals or real estate investments
BuyWeedLegally.com - Buy Weed Legally great campaign for Dispensary
CannabisCast.com - Perfect for any live streaming site for Cannabis lovers
Shizzam.com - Urban Dictionary listed and brandable Onomatopoeia word
Sweep.cc - Dictionary word .CC could be Sweep Cryptocurrency or Credit Card
KansasCityGreen.com - Kansas City Green/Eco, Dispensary or Organics
SteamerClean.com - Steam Cleaning brand lots of end users
SnapStudent.com - Catchy brandable for Students, college or other edu
Kinetoca.com - Fun brandable domain with multiple uses
Spatanical.com - Spa + Botanical brandable domain name
IfYouMay.com - Short and easy to remember phrase $2600 estibot value
SolarEnergyy.com - Solar Energy brandable
GeoRetarget.com - Great brand for a GEO-focused Advertising agency
TurnThe.com - Unlimited uses for this short brandable $2600 estibot!

Full list here: https://www.namepros.com/threads/1190109/

I own a digital agency, so GeoRetarget.com was interesting.... BUT I need to liquidate domains instead of acquiring more (I have already purchased one from NL while trying to get rid of mine... I am a domain addict!)

•••
ok... I realize I am spending WAY too much time watching Name Liquidate. :)

Here are a few interesting domains that I see currently (none mine):

artofcello.com - There is a book with this title and several references to the "art of cello" in Google searches.

octophobia.com - Fear of the number 8.

*********.*** - OK... so as I was about to tell everyone how great this domain was, I figured I would bid on it. LOL (Can't promote against my own bid). I really might have a domain name addiction.

offerplate.com - This reminds me of the real estate site OfferPad.com

petawards.com - Others have mentioned this. This might make a great initiative from one of the big pet brands.

•••
Time for some self promotion.

Less than 2 hours left to buy EpicHaven // com at a ridiculously low price.

•••
•••
•••
Sorry been so long, but here is a short list of some I noticed. Unfortunately, many, but not all, have substantial reserves. I have many names personally on NameLiquidate now, and included a few of them on this list (disclosed below).
  • company .travel nice name about to end at low price, although renewal fee of all .travel substantial. Has $1600 Estibot valuation.
  • heaters .org This 20 yr aged name has a $17,000 Estibot. Nice exact match, even in .org. It does carry a $249 reserve.
  • InvestorsCanada .com This 20 yr old name has obvious market. Does carry $249 reserve. $1200 Estibot.
  • FleaMarkets .net A well aged (22 yr) name, carries a $150 reserve. Good development possibilities.
  • navigate .best A nice domain name phrase in important sector with $1400 Estibot and a standard modern .best renewal rate. Only the minimum $9 ending reserve. This is one of my names.
  • ChristmasToys .net This 19 yr aged name has great development possibilities where the .net extension works well. Has $1700 Estibot and only carries $50 reserve.
  • melodic .me Nice name for a musician, music teacher, music organization, choir, musical instrument store, synthesizer manufacturer, etc. Just the $9 minimum reserve. This is one of my names.
  • adults .us A ton of memorable .us domain names for those eligible to hold them. This one is 18 yr old, $85 reserve.
  • bikers .us Another 18 yr aged .us, this one carries a $250 reserve.
  • art .business Really nice combo across dot in this one, that, not surprisingly, has $1900 Estibot. It is 5 yr aged. Does carry a $150 reserve though.
  • wheels .pw Short professional web (.pw) name suitable for wheel/tire sales, autos, bikes, and more. Just the minimum $9 reserve. This is one of my names.
  • There are a ton of .co on NameLiquidate now. A few I like are SmartTools .co, EnviroCity .co, snowsuit .co, itonic .co (brand building on iconic), GreenHut .co, nanowise .co, learni .co, JTZ .co, roofable .co, podiums .co and FreeTicket .co. The ones in italic are my own names (those ones all have minimum $9 reserve, I did not check it on others).
The .co renewal price is mid $20s most places, so holding cost higher than the legacy. So far in 2020 NameBio shows 222 sales in .co with average price of $1495.

I did buy a name on the platform last night, put in a bid and when it rolled down to that value smoothly applied, processed and I had the name in my account within seconds. It was registered at Epik, and about a half year before renewal, so did not have to buy an additional year. Very smooth process.

Remember you can use the filter command to easily narrow your search of the NameLiquidate inventory according to age, length, extension, etc.

Have a good day everyone,

Bob

•••
Hi Bob - Thank you for your commentary. Very insightful. One add on question - does the platform allow to filter names registered at Epik?

•••
does the platform allow to filter names registered at Epik?
It would be great if it did allow you to filter names at Epik and according to expiry date, so would know which add a year registration, but to my knowledge it does not. I am tagging @DanSanchez in case I am wrong, or to leave it as a suggestion.
Bob

•••
Back