IT.COM

domains Highlight Domains at NameLiquidate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I don't think that someone has started a thread for various people to list domain names in the expiry stream at NameLiquidate. I know there are individual threads, but I mean one thread that various people can contribute to.

I see this as having two kinds of contributions
  1. Your own names listed at NameLiquidate that you want to highlight
  2. Names you see there listed by others that you think are deserving of a shoutout
While people can post what they want, I think it might be helpful to be somewhat selective and in any one daily post highlight a limited number as opposed to simply listing all that you have in the expiry stream there.

Bob

PS There is a separate thread to give feedback on the name liquidation platform, with suggestions for improvements, so let's keep this thread specifically on listed domain names.

@DanSanchez

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Added a couple of 4L .org with great letters for acronyms. There are tons of sales for these kind of acronyms in .org. Check namebio.

USLS.org

TSWA.org

Last edited:
•••
Here are mine:

804media.com
NurturedCBD.com
NurturedWeed.com
CBDMofo.com
Cannadda.com
GroundCBD.com
MonogramLogoDesign.com
DevourCBD.com
CDBFuel.com
FueledByCDB.com

there will be more to come.......

•••
•••
Just put up for sale:

Fussiness.com

A dictionary word that demonstrates being picky.

•••
Mine are -

TechyFi.com
Crypto-bullion.com
ChainsSpace.com
Coin-Decentralized.com
NaturelHemp.com (Naturel is french word for Natural)
MilitaryRobotic.com (pls not MilitaryRobotics.com is at domain market for selling price of 69k$

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
Last edited:
•••
Not available .
It's sold out ???

As far as I know its still there. Have not received any messages about it selling.

upload_2020-2-4_6-36-48.png

•••
•••
Only 4L.com

vcur.com <—- $100 bid (y)

Hope any 4L.com found due to sheer rarity in platform is passed along, despite not owning.

Samer

Last edited:
•••
looks like more aqnd more people are posting their names there.. which means people can start posting some sales prices... of course the owner of this can also compile even better stats... we all look forward to hearing about those stats...

•••
looks like more aqnd more people are posting their names there.. which means people can start posting some sales prices... of course the owner of this can also compile even better stats... we all look forward to hearing about those stats...

sales prices are dropping continuously

•••
sales prices are dropping continuously

yes.. thats their model I guess.
but im still curious what kind of sales ratio and at what price people have there.
the owner suggested he may post stats once more sales occur.

•••
they have it at nameliquidate for a very short period only like 5 days

I think its been there 3 days so far. What I dont understand is it shows in the index like so
upload_2020-2-4_8-12-47.png

but if you click the domain name and go to its page it shows a different price
upload_2020-2-4_8-13-49.png

Can anyone explain the difference?

•••
Few more added:

ShieldRouters.com
UltraRouters.com
Ultra-Router.com
ProxyTube.org
SimpliVR.com
BlockchainsSearch.com
ETLBlockchain.com
MouldDetection
MoldChecking.com
Moldoctors.com
Immerssive.com
ProxiWatch.com
Browjer.com
Browjet.com
GhostRouters.com
MouldDetection
MouldRemovals.com
MouldTester.com
SecSeal.com

Thanks,
Sumeeth

•••
For now I like(Not Mine)

EpicMags.com
DesignLords.com

I have the following listed:

JingTools.com
ColdDrones.com
OrangeGist.com

•••
First few of requests.
  1. Would urge those listing names to be selective - pick out a handful of names you feel deserve highlighting.
  2. Also, thanks to those who have used this thread to promote names at NameLiquidate beyond only their own.
  3. Since this is in expired lists section of NamePros, urge people to, as my original post noted, list expiring domains at NameLiquidate. I am not asking you to check expiration dates, but when you promote your own please only ones that are near expiration. I do understand that Epik are using the platform for both expiration and other forms of liquidation.
  4. Finally, only post one list per day per member, and
  5. Normally list any one name only a single time.
  6. Keep this thread for actual name listings, placing ideas or questions about the NL platform elsewhere.
I am not trying to be over-controlling, but trying to keep this thread within the bounds of NamePros rules, and also a useful and efficient place to find some compilations of gems at NameLiquidate. I hope everyone understands. I have been delighted with how active this thread has become, and thank everyone for their contributions.

So what names did I notice today that I want to bring to your attention. Note none of these are my own names.
  • carinsurance.me This structure of name has sold in the .me extension. This 11 yr old domain is already at $75 in terms of bids.
  • musicalrevues.com This 11 yo domain has no offers at time of writing.
  • yourdreamstory.com Even though 3 words, positive message for this 3 yo .com. No bids.
  • bitcoinnewsdaily.com This 3 yo has a $9 bid currently.
  • outsourcesearch.com As companies outsource more and more, this might find meaningful use.
  • real-spanish.com No bids yet on this hyphenated descriptive domain name
  • eversafe.io While many sales in .io continue to be single word, EverSafe strikes me as a nice name in .io and the bid at time of writing is just $10.
  • extralist.com Combination of two simple words already at $35 bid. 10 years old.
  • btc.express BTC seems to sell in a variety of TLDs, no bid at time of writing
  • england.group A country in the .group TLD definitely has possibilities in travel or other areas.
  • moldoctors.com There are several names in the mold area, with this one my favourite. No bids.
I did not note any in particular but there are a ton of law and legal names currently listed, both geo and specific areas like DUI. Some have bids but many do not.

Thanks to everyone for participation, and look forward to your selective lists.

Bob

•••
Here are a few names (not mine) that caught my eye:
  • designlords.com This one closing in a couple of hours, only low bid.
  • thewebnews.com This 15 yo has no bids yet, would be easy to remember name
  • veg-it.com Vegan names have been selling of late, this is hyphenated and an abbreviation, but short and a call action. 5 years old.
  • townresort.com This 7 yo name with no bids is very general, but elegant.
  • cryptovibe.net Crypto news and information site, easy to remember, no bids at time of writing
  • smidgins.com A smidgin is a tiny amount of something, various use possibilities. Dictionary word plural although spelling with e instead of i more common.
  • hopefully.us I like domain phrases such as this. There are 12 other .us at site.
  • cny.news Would clearly be stronger as NYC, but short acronym .news.
  • az.media This 2L .media has Estibot over $4000, A to Z meaning works well with extension.
  • hushed.org This 18 yo .org has freedom of speech and other potential applications.
  • wwrx.org Like the worldwide prescription abbreviation on this 8 yr old name
  • yes-yes-yes.com An inspirational speaker might find this memorable 2 hyphen name.
I recently added a few of my own including naturally.best, which would be a nice domain name phrase for healthy eating, natural health, organics, natural health products, environmental tourism, etc.

Why not share your own list of what you see as interesting names, along with a few of your own at the site?

Bob

Please remember this is NOT the thread to ask questions or make suggestions about NameLiquidate - use the other thread for that. Let's keep this one for lists of names currently at the site.

Note, depending on your browser, update the NameLiquidate page to make sure you are seeing current price.

Last edited:
•••
hi @Rob Monster , it would be nice if you could add filters, like TLD, Number, hyphen etc

•••
Some names (not my own) that I see listed and I think deserve a shoutout
  • Lotta// (.org) No bids at time of writing!? Short pronounceable and 13 years old.

Bob

Thank you, Bob.

I was able to acquire lotta / & .org
for only $24.99 USD incl 1 year renewal

that name pleases me for multiple reasons

first, it's a common abbreviation for the first name Charlotta
that is not quite uncommon in Germany

secondly
Charlotta is the name one of my friends' daughter

thirdly
Charlotta happens to the name of my dog
who passed away in last January of cancer

so now I'm struggling
what to do with that domain

Frank

Last edited:
•••
Names with development potential for startups (not my names)
SMERise.com (Small and Medium Enterprises are on the rise - Business Listing)
LocalMod.com (Moderation Jobs Listing)
Lumenare.com (LED Lamps / Lighting Related Branding)
DBunited.com (Database Maintenance Startup)
Digitser.com (App/Mag/Product)
Dry-Food.com (Dry fruits / nuts sales - more and more people are making this shift)
SalesFL.com - Sales Funnel App / Saas
ExtraList.com - Lists Blog (10 best in the world)
BasicsHub.com - Shopify Essential Wear Site Branding.

•••
Note mine, but I see another 4L .com up for grabs on it, vcur

•••
Here are a few names, none in the list just below that are my own, that attracted my attention:
  • bitbrave.com Short, like alliteration, combined with brave a positive call. No bids yet
  • discountorders.com Wide application, 21 years old, already bid to $37 at time of writing
  • blocking.info Info not a hot TLD, but this one might be good re net security reference
  • outfit.club Works for true club, outdoor products store on discount model, or outfitters service.
  • familyfriendly.net This is another 21 yo domain name where the .net ext good. $15 bid currently
  • jarstar.com Like rhyming in this short 15 yo name, just $9 bid now
  • wickertray.com Wonder if this might work as a brandable for some sort of shop or restaurant? The domain is 9 yo and the plural also listed on NL so could obtain pair. No bids yet.
  • remindtext.com Presume services for reminder text, this name is descriptive. 9 yo. No bids
  • kitchens.life Would work for kitchen redecorating, accessories, meal ideas and more. No bids yet (cooks in same TLD also available if prefer that).
  • curriculum.group Would be nice name for educational services company. No bids yet.
  • advisorplace.com Just a few hours left and no bids currently.
  • dentistseek.com Is 21 yo and only a $9 bid yet. Only about a day left.
And finally, I would like to point out that I personally have the clearly best domain name listed on NameLiquidate! :xf.grin:. Why yes, it is clearly.best !

Why not post in the thread a list with some of your favourites currently at NameLiquidate, either your own or those others have listed?

Thanks for pointing out another 4L currently available @Ryan217.

Glad you snagged a good one @frank-germany. Others who want to mention ones that they picked up from the lists, please feel free to do so, as that is related to the lists of names, and may encourage others to post.

Bob

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
edited thanks, i noticed!

but seriously this is good one,

VC = venture capital UR= ? lol not mine, want

Samer

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back