IT.COM

domains Highlight Domains at NameLiquidate

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Bob Hawkes

Top Member
NameTalent.com
Impact
I don't think that someone has started a thread for various people to list domain names in the expiry stream at NameLiquidate. I know there are individual threads, but I mean one thread that various people can contribute to.

I see this as having two kinds of contributions
  1. Your own names listed at NameLiquidate that you want to highlight
  2. Names you see there listed by others that you think are deserving of a shoutout
While people can post what they want, I think it might be helpful to be somewhat selective and in any one daily post highlight a limited number as opposed to simply listing all that you have in the expiry stream there.

Bob

PS There is a separate thread to give feedback on the name liquidation platform, with suggestions for improvements, so let's keep this thread specifically on listed domain names.

@DanSanchez

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi Bob, Have you stopped doing this!.
I wanted to know about current NameLiquidate opportunitites, like, what percent of the listed domains gets sold, avg price and many other stats, do we have this info do make better choices for liquidation....
Hi @Kanaga Jayanthi ,
As @NicTraders indicated, I don't have any association with NameLiquidate or Epik, other than as a user, so I have no access to sales statistics. I seem to recall that some time ago some general stats were shared, but @DanSanchez would be the one to know if there are statistics available for sharing.

The majority of sales on the platform were always .com, and their new way of showing only .com unless the user changes it, probably will make that even more so. I suspect some are misled by the way it is implemented. For example I search for some term example by entering in their search. Very easy to overlook the .com only pre-selection. Then it lets me filter that result set to show say only .co and .io, but of course there are none, because the original set was only .com! But no warning is given! :xf.eek: They really need to remind people that the filter is on a com only set, or better yet make the default all names and those who want only .com can select that. Anyway, I should mention that in the official comment thread.

Certainly some names sell. I have bought many, and sold a few, always though just when reached minimum $9. They keep them at that level for a week. I find it a good place to find value-priced gems as a buyer. Less so as a seller, but those with aged .com i think have done well, and some have sold for high $$$.

I view it mainly as a place to sell names I have decided to let expire. Even getting $8 is better than nothing, and you know the name is going to another domainer and not expiring, so I like that.

This is supposed to be a thread for highlighting names at NameLiquidate, so let me end with a few :xf.grin:. First I have several currently, here are my favourites:
  • geotech.company Geotechnical services an important area. Standard .company extension renewal. I've had it since 2018, but did no outbound. $9 minimum reserve. I may pull if no bids at some point and renew.
  • squadly.ca Like it for crowd sourcing, but could work for any kind of service offered. Need Canadian presence for any .ca. $9 minimum reserve.
  • quantize.ca Dictionary word name works for quantitative analysis, big data, digital electronics, rating and appraisal. Need Canadian presence for any .ca. $9 minimum reserve.
And now some picks from other sellers. I don't know the sellers. As always, do your own research and check information before any purchase.
  1. SpookyShop.com This 12 year old name listing is at $50 reserve and in final hour of countdown.
  2. rhymes.io Nice name available at $49 in BB instant purchase. The .com is developed, .co and .org for sale at strong prices. Recently Epik reduced price on .io registrations and transfers, so makes buying .io on NameLiquidate more competitive.
  3. mariner.online Seems like a nice match across dot, and just $9 minimum reserve.
  4. orally.org Could see this working for some kind of oral traditions, languages, etc. Just $9 minimum reserve, if it reaches that.
  5. SmileLine.org This 3 yr aged .org has a memorable positive nature. Just $9 minimum
Remember that in most cases a one year renewal is added to auction price, unless name is at Epik with significant time remaining.

Have a good week. Why not share your own picks?

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Hi @Kanaga Jayanthi ,
As @NicTraders indicated, I don't have any association with NameLiquidate or Epik, other than as a user, so I have no access to sales statistics. I seem to recall that some time ago some general stats were shared, but @DanSanchez would be the one to know if there are statistics available for sharing.

The majority of sales on the platform were always .com, and their new way of showing only .com unless the user changes it, probably will make that even more so. I suspect some are misled by the way it is implemented. For example I search for some term example by entering in their search. Very easy to overlook the .com only pre-selection. Then it lets me filter that result set to show say only .co and .io, but of course there are none, because the original set was only .com! But no warning is given! :xf.eek: They really need to remind people that the filter is on a com only set, or better yet make the default all names and those who want only .com can select that. Anyway, I should mention that in the official comment thread.

Certainly some names sell. I have bought many, and sold a few, always though just when reached minimum $9. They keep them at that level for a week. I find it a good place to find value-priced gems as a buyer. Less so as a seller, but those with aged .com i think have done well, and some have sold for high $$$.

I view it mainly as a place to sell names I have decided to let expire. Even getting $8 is better than nothing, and you know the name is going to another domainer and not expiring, so I like that.

This is supposed to be a thread for highlighting names at NameLiquidate, so let me end with a few :xf.grin:. First I have several currently, here are my favourites:
  • geotech.company Geotechnical services an important area. Standard .company extension renewal. I've had it since 2018, but did no outbound. $9 minimum reserve. I may pull if no bids at some point and renew.
  • squadly.ca Like it for crowd sourcing, but could work for any kind of service offered. Need Canadian presence for any .ca. $9 minimum reserve.
  • quantize.ca Dictionary word name works for quantitative analysis, big data, digital electronics, rating and appraisal. Need Canadian presence for any .ca. $9 minimum reserve.
And now some picks from other sellers. I don't know the sellers. As always, do your own research and check information before any purchase.
  1. SpookyShop.com This 12 year old name listing is at $50 reserve and in final hour of countdown.
  2. rhymes.io Nice name available at $49 in BB instant purchase. The .com is developed, .co and .org for sale at strong prices. Recently Epik reduced price on .io registrations and transfers, so makes buying .io on NameLiquidate more competitive.
  3. mariner.online Seems like a nice match across dot, and just $9 minimum reserve.
  4. orally.org Could see this working for some kind of oral traditions, languages, etc. Just $9 minimum reserve, if it reaches that.
  5. SmileLine.org This 3 yr aged .org has a memorable positive nature. Just $9 minimum
Remember that in most cases a one year renewal is added to auction price, unless name is at Epik with significant time remaining.

Have a good week. Why not share your own picks?

Bob

Hi Bob, You are amazing, you just made a detailed reply. Helpful.
You actually gave a very impressive pick of names from NL and I am able to see your expertise..

Me picking name, I wish I can do it, May be after my probationary period(its just only 7 months into domaining now).

•••
I have my names listed in NL. Few domain names, I like most...

gamingsites.co - This was listed in Sedo in last Great domain auction
freemusic.media - free music goes with .media
gaminglaptops.reviews - Gaminglaptop are the most searched after 'laptops'. this may be helpful for gaming laptop reviewers..
NewLifestyle.world
Newlifestyle.shop

There are many other dozens of names I have listed but not appropriate to list all...

There are few other names(owners not aware but I like those names personally and watching them) A word of caution, These are the names, I like most coming across today partially for the potential brandable nature.

tokzo.com
hixba.com
protyin.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I spent a few hours going through the current NameLiquidate listings, and here are a few that caught my eye. As always, do your own research, as well as double checking for yourself any information that I give. Since I started this yesterday, it is possible some data and availability has changed by the time you read this.
  1. DessertRestaurant.com This 9 yr aged domain name is descriptive and has definite use possibilities. $39 reserve price.
  2. court-system.com A hyphen but a nice phrase in this 8 yr aged domain name that carries a $1000 Estibot valuation. Just $9 reserve if the Dutch auction goes that low. As well as obvious legal application, might find use in the sports court business, possibly.
  3. addiction.xyz Some .xyz are used in reference sites, and this is definitely a valuable keyword, hence the $2400 Estibot. It carries a $99 reserve though.
  4. PetsInsurer.com Have thought about this a bit whether the plural or singular of pet/pets is better. Pet insurance is a big business, and this descriptive 10 yr aged name might find an end user. Just $9 reserve.
  5. OurDog.org It is an .org not a .com, but this short, easily remembered domain name just caries a $9 reserve. It is 3 yr aged. Added note: now available as instant purchase at the minimum.
  6. There are a ton of 4-letter .co at NameLiquidate now. One of my favourites would be the easily remembered and pronounced EdUs.co that I could see used for education and possibly other uses. Someone has held it for 3 yrs.
  7. WealthCabin.com Despite the $98 reserve this strikes me as a name that will appeal to someone. Friendly feel for a boutique investment service. It is 3 yr aged.
  8. howdy.tv I don't know the .tv market well, but this memorable name with just the minimum $9 reserve stood out to me. 2 yr old.
  9. zap.studio and zap.media are both closing soon. 2 yr old name, with $9 reserve, but check the renewal price.
  10. apres.xyz Just $9 minimum reserve on this one that carries 4-figure Estibot valuation. The word apres from French means coming after.
  11. KingTalks.com This has obvious application to podcasting and talk radio, but also would be a great fit for keynote speaker service. Just $9 minimum reserve, and the domain name is 2 yr aged. Rick should get it :xf.grin:.
  12. play.services Nice match across the dot for playground design, play activity support, perhaps remote supervised play these months, etc. Does have $45 reserve and the renewal on .services is a few times that of .com (assuming it is not a premium - check). It is 3 yr aged.
  13. BaselessClaims.com If ever a domain name for the past year, perhaps this is it? :xf.cool: Seriously, a pretty memorable name and just $19 reserve.
  14. penalty.io Common dictionary .io, $129 instant buy now.
  15. WinWin.info I seldom even look at info, but I really like the idea of win-win situations, and this might be a great name for an infographic on the topic and set of links to advice. It is taken in a ton of TLDs.
  16. bolder.ca Nice positive 5 yrs name. You need Canadian association to register a .ca. Just minimum reserve. Do I want it? Hmmm.... :|
Keep in mind that most of the time you will be charged a one year transfer/renewal in addition to the purchase price. Remember that it is a Dutch auction with prices dropping each hour. If you place a bid it will be applied when, and if, the price reaches that level. If the name is already registered at Epik you will receive it instantly, while if at another registrar it may take between a few hours to almost a week in some cases.

Best wishes, and why not share some picks that caught your attention? Oh, none of the above are my own names, and I do not know who the owner is of any of the names I picked.

Bob

My payoff is I found some nice names, a couple of which I already bought, as I was doing this search. I am the proud owner of pitfalls.org that I really like. There are actually 2 more names I may add to this list on edit, but considering going after them myself so not wanting to build the competition! I like that the owner of the expiring names gets something at NameLiquidate, and also the Dutch auction format that makes it largely immune to bots. You can definitely find some quality names at good prices if you search hard. Best wishes hunting.

Last edited:
•••
I spent a few hours going through the current NameLiquidate listings, and here are a few that caught my eye. As always, do your own research, as well as double checking for yourself any information that I give. Since I started this yesterday, it is possible some data and availability has changed by the time you read this.
  1. DessertRestaurant.com This 9 yr aged domain name is descriptive and has definite use possibilities. $39 reserve price.
  2. court-system.com A hyphen but a nice phrase in this 8 yr aged domain name that carries a $1000 Estibot valuation. Just $9 reserve if the Dutch auction goes that low. As well as obvious legal application, might find use in the sports court business, possibly.
  3. addiction.xyz Some .xyz are used in reference sites, and this is definitely a valuable keyword, hence the $2400 Estibot. It carries a $99 reserve though.
  4. PetsInsurer.com Have thought about this a bit whether the plural or singular of pet/pets is better. Pet insurance is a big business, and this descriptive 10 yr aged name might find an end user. Just $9 reserve.
  5. OurDog.org It is an .org not a .com, but this short, easily remembered domain name just caries a $9 reserve. It is 3 yr aged. Added note: now available as instant purchase at the minimum.
  6. There are a ton of 4-letter .co at NameLiquidate now. One of my favourites would be the easily remembered and pronounced EdUs.co that I could see used for education and possibly other uses. Someone has held it for 3 yrs.
  7. WealthCabin.com Despite the $98 reserve this strikes me as a name that will appeal to someone. Friendly feel for a boutique investment service. It is 3 yr aged.
  8. howdy.tv I don't know the .tv market well, but this memorable name with just the minimum $9 reserve stood out to me. 2 yr old.
  9. zap.studio and zap.media are both closing soon. 2 yr old name, with $9 reserve, but check the renewal price.
  10. apres.xyz Just $9 minimum reserve on this one that carries 4-figure Estibot valuation. The word apres from French means coming after.
  11. KingTalks.com This has obvious application to podcasting and talk radio, but also would be a great fit for keynote speaker service. Just $9 minimum reserve, and the domain name is 2 yr aged. Rick should get it :xf.grin:.
  12. play.services Nice match across the dot for playground design, play activity support, perhaps remote supervised play these months, etc. Does have $45 reserve and the renewal on .services is a few times that of .com (assuming it is not a premium - check). It is 3 yr aged.
  13. BaselessClaims.com If ever a domain name for the past year, perhaps this is it? :xf.cool: Seriously, a pretty memorable name and just $19 reserve.
  14. penalty.io Common dictionary .io, $129 instant buy now.
  15. WinWin.info I seldom even look at info, but I really like the idea of win-win situations, and this might be a great name for an infographic on the topic and set of links to advice. It is taken in a ton of TLDs.
  16. bolder.ca Nice positive 5 yrs name. You need Canadian association to register a .ca. Just minimum reserve. Do I want it? Hmmm.... :|
Keep in mind that most of the time you will be charged a one year transfer/renewal in addition to the purchase price. Remember that it is a Dutch auction with prices dropping each hour. If you place a bid it will be applied when, and if, the price reaches that level. If the name is already registered at Epik you will receive it instantly, while if at another registrar it may take between a few hours to almost a week in some cases.

Best wishes, and why not share some picks that caught your attention? Oh, none of the above are my own names, and I do not know who the owner is of any of the names I picked.

Bob

My payoff is I found some nice names, a couple of which I already bought, as I was doing this search. I am the proud owner of pitfalls.org that I really like. There are actually 2 more names I may add to this list on edit, but considering going after them myself so not wanting to build the competition! I like that the owner of the expiring names gets something at NameLiquidate, and also the Dutch auction format that makes it largely immune to bots. You can definitely find some quality names at good prices if you search hard. Best wishes hunting.

Great Names Bob once again...
You would have had spent lots of time on reasearching them....

•••
Last edited:
•••
Did not have as long, and keeping a few to my own bids :xf.grin:, but here are some names currently listed on NameLiquidate that I noted. As always, do your own research and confirm any information of importance to you. None of these names are my own, nor do I know the sellers.
  1. comotion.net This word is registered in 37 TLDs, used in 45 businesses and organizations at OpenCorporates and this 17 year old .net domain name sold previously for $488. There are two TESS, so check those areas (one is well known). The reserve is a surprisingly low $19.
  2. distometer.com This is a dictionary word, referring to an instrument used by eye professionals. Other distance meter use possibilities too. The domain name is 17 yr aged. It does carry a $399 reserve though, and is at that now.
  3. Dayton.us High 4-figure Estibot on this 12 year old .us domain name. The reserve is $45.
  4. IdeaBucks.com was created in 2011, and carries just a $9 reserve. Some sort of payback for coming up with concepts that get used by a business is one model I thought of.
  5. playschool.us Nice name with obvious application and just $9 reserve.
  6. express.health Really love this match across the dot in an important area, and the reserve is just $9, but the renewal add-on would set you back a bit over $50 for a .health domain I believe.
  7. labiux.com Strikes me as possible versatile brandable, and just $9 instant buy now. Obviously tons of .com and .co brandables among the 10,000 names currently on NameLiquidate.
  8. DN.world Pretty nice match in this 2-letter name, although the reserve is $450. Domain name is 5 year aged.
  9. AsIsYourLife.com If into domain phrases with the .com extension, this name was registered continuously since 1996 and carries the minimum $9 reserve, not that I expect it to reach that in the Dutch auction format of NameLiquidate.
  10. EcoDesign.io Many retail .io sales are single word, but some two words selling for good amounts two. This in strong sector, and the reserve just $9.
  11. A lot of 4 letter, and some 3 letter, .co available, domain names such as yoa.co. Just $9 reserve, and name is 6 yr aged.
Why not share some of your own picks in this thread?

Bob

•••
What a great thread Bob!:xf.laugh: My personal favorites:
They're a bargain, though currently I can't afford more domains, so go for them.

Last edited:
•••
Here are 4 names (not my own, no idea who is selling them) at NameLiquidate with the $9 minimum reserve and closing in next few hours....
  1. connection.mx
  2. LawHeadquarters.com 17 yr old
  3. mapy.co 5 yr old, 4 fig Estibot
  4. blankets.xyz $5000 Estibot and common product exact match
Bob

Last edited:
•••
Did not have as long, and keeping a few to my own bids :xf.grin:, but here are some names currently listed on NameLiquidate that I noted. As always, do your own research and confirm any information of importance to you. None of these names are my own, nor do I know the sellers.
  1. comotion.net This word is registered in 37 TLDs, used in 45 businesses and organizations at OpenCorporates and this 17 year old .net domain name sold previously for $488. There are two TESS, so check those areas (one is well known). The reserve is a surprisingly low $19.
  2. distometer.com This is a dictionary word, referring to an instrument used by eye professionals. Other distance meter use possibilities too. The domain name is 17 yr aged. It does carry a $399 reserve though, and is at that now.
  3. Dayton.us High 4-figure Estibot on this 12 year old .us domain name. The reserve is $45.
  4. IdeaBucks.com was created in 2011, and carries just a $9 reserve. Some sort of payback for coming up with concepts that get used by a business is one model I thought of.
  5. playschool.us Nice name with obvious application and just $9 reserve.
  6. express.health Really love this match across the dot in an important area, and the reserve is just $9, but the renewal add-on would set you back a bit over $50 for a .health domain I believe.
  7. labiux.com Strikes me as possible versatile brandable, and just $9 instant buy now. Obviously tons of .com and .co brandables among the 10,000 names currently on NameLiquidate.
  8. DN.world Pretty nice match in this 2-letter name, although the reserve is $450. Domain name is 5 year aged.
  9. AsIsYourLife.com If into domain phrases with the .com extension, this name was registered continuously since 1996 and carries the minimum $9 reserve, not that I expect it to reach that in the Dutch auction format of NameLiquidate.
  10. EcoDesign.io Many retail .io sales are single word, but some two words selling for good amounts two. This in strong sector, and the reserve just $9.
  11. A lot of 4 letter, and some 3 letter, .co available, domain names such as yoa.co. Just $9 reserve, and name is 6 yr aged.
Why not share some of your own picks in this thread?

Bob
express.health;; that was mine,,handreg'd

•••
Last edited:
•••
Here are some I noticed this morning. Unless stated otherwise, they have $9 minimum reserve price - note this does not mean they will necessarily reach that price, in the Dutch auction format they count down until someone grabs them. None of these are my names, nor do I know the owners. There are no affiliate links.
  1. Seoul.gg $99 reserve. Don't know .gg market, and how city names sell, but seemed elegant.
  2. SmartVantage.com This 18 yr aged name has many use possibilities.
  3. BuildSwift.com Perhaps home kits, builder site, DIY, or building as in coding. 16 yr aged.
  4. GlobalHealth.xyz Normally not a fan of 2-word new gTLDs, but important sector.
  5. FarmerJones.com What great name for vegetable market, and 24 yr aged.
  6. SingleChoice.com Advocacy, review, consulting, etc. $88 reserve, 20 yr aged.
  7. PayRent.online An umbrella service for apartment owners?
  8. Milanville.com Not so much a pick as an observation. Apparently a USA town/village in Pennsylvania of only 500 people, but the domain name carries $2000 Estibot and is 18 yr aged. Name feels elegant. Any way to use in relation to famous Italian city by same name?
  9. Saudia.cc
Remember to do your own research, and recheck anything of importance to you.

I have managed to get some nice names (well at least I think they are nice! :-,) in recent weeks at NameLiquidate, and hope you did too! A few times I did not set my bid high enough, and someone else took great names:(. If that was you, congratulations on great acquisitions.(y)

Please post your own favourites, whether names you have listed, or ones you spotted, or a mix. I think it is preferable to be selective - i.e. if you have listed 50 names rather than post the entire list of 50, pick out maybe 5 or 10 that you want to highlight. In case you think posting here does not matter, overnight I picked up the first name posted above by @greatbiz, a name I would probably have overlooked without the mention.

Best wishes for 2021 - may all your domain acquisitions bring gold (at least a tiny bit, or BTC)!

Bob

Last edited:
•••
Sold another 3 this morning and have added another 40 beauties an $9 res.
Im getting out !!
I prefer to keep my listings private .

•••
These are mine domains listed:

Weapon.business
Powersoundco.com
CasinoDirections.com
NevadaPromotion.com
C500.info

•••
There have been a ton of great names on NameLiquidate lately, so if you are not checking it out you are missing chances to add to your portfolio. To my knowledge all the following are $9 minimum reserve unless otherwise noted, not to say that the count down auction will necessarily reach that. Also, keep in mind that in most cases you need to also pay a year of renewal/transfer.
  1. CSF.io A 3L .io, 4 yr aged, with over 1500 companies on OpenCorporates including those letters.
  2. explanation.co Various types of training, consultancy for this 4 yr old that carries low 4-fig Estibot. There are many other 4 yr aged .co currently listed, including....
  3. vago.co Pronounceable 4L, 4 yr aged .co that also is a word in Spanish (vague).
  4. UHY.co A 3L .co that is also 3 yr aged.
  5. organic.casa The .casa (house or home) matches well with organic for cafe, tea shop, etc. Instant buy at the minimum, but the .casa transfer fee will add another $35 or so (check if interested).
  6. BritneySpears.org Not necessarily recommending this sort of name, but if you always wanted to start a fan club, this 21 yr aged name is perfect. There is a $249 reserve.
  7. IntelligentWords.com I researched this one and came close to buying it, but could not quite see enough end use. That said, all three of GD, Estibot, NW like it in lowish 4-figs and 131,000 results for "intelligent words" in quotes. Might make nice name for a writer or copyrighting firm, and instant low price buy.
  8. fetison.com Apparently this means fetish in a few languages.
  9. Oh-Girl.com If you are OK with hyphens, possibilities for his playful name.
  10. breadboard.net Whether view breadboard as a baking or electronics thing, possibilities for this 18 yr aged .net.
  11. CozyChalet.com I came so close to taking this name which I like a lot. Even though only taken in 2 TLDs, a Google search finds many cozy chalet listings. 17 yr aged.
  12. WWRx.org WW (worldwide_ + Rx (prescription) in this 9 yr aged 4L .org now an instant buy at minimum.
  13. There are many repeated letter brandables currently listed, such as the 4 yr aged voyagerr.com.
  14. There are many .xyz listed from every sector. This name, culprit.xyz struck me as interesting. Have not thought through the end use, but fun name for comedy group, band, podcast, etc.
There are over 7000 domains currently listed, so this is just a small set of the possibilities.

If you do go searching, why not share a few names that you liked, but did not take? Or if you have some listed, why not promote your favourite few?

Bob

(PS I have no association with NameLiquidate other than as a happy customer. No affiliate links in above).

Last edited:
•••
@Bob Hawkes Thanks for always keeping us up to date on great names at Name Liquidate.

I just listed a handful as I am streamlining my domaining activities to focus on fewer, but higher quality, names.

Here are a few that I think should sell:

iMuzzle.com - Great e-commerce domain; could be a dog muzzle site or a gun muzzle site.

SEOExpertAcademy.com - Solid name for an SEO training site. Estibot value is $960.

Last edited:
•••
•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
For this set of picks I did something a bit different - all are single word (to left) domain names. The reserve are the minimum of $9 unless otherwise indicated. Note that in most cases there will be a transfer/renewal charge in addition to price you pay for domain, so make sure to check that. None of these are my own names, nor do I know owners. No affiliate links.
  1. advertising.energy 4-fig Estibot; Note that same term on NameLiquidate in advertising.tours, advertising.fitness TLDs.
  2. awesome.domains 6 yr aged, $79 reserve. Nice name if starting up in business and considering a TLD in .domains.
  3. backwoods.io $98 reserve (or leathers.io at same reserve)
  4. cheery.life Nice combination
  5. clic.ca Not sure English dictionary, but definitely in Spanish and French dictionaries. Canadian presence required for all .ca.
  6. defensive.me Varied use possibilities from coaching to investment to reputation protection or law.
  7. dredge.co The reserve is $499 but nice dictionary word in important sector, and 10 yr aged
  8. ears.tv I don't know .tv, but why this dictionary word sitting so cheap? I'm all ears. The automated valuations like this name a lot.
  9. fault.us Nice phrase across dot. Interesting for quality control, testing or maybe politics or criticism!
  10. fixations.org Various possibilities for this dictionary word.
  11. globe.finance Global payments system or crowd funding, perhaps?
  12. inspire.cx Nice match with customer experience meaning. $20 reserve.
  13. insurer.best reference or review site? A lot of other .best options currently on NL now.
  14. jukebox.top Remember those? I do :xf.cool:! Estibot still like the name a lot.
  15. qualifiable.com This dictionary word has been in English language since 1611. $79 reserve on this 9 yr old name. Perhaps certification, review, assessment, use.
  16. prescribers.net 3 yr aged
  17. pulls.org 15 yr old, drawer pulls or figurative use
  18. rod.gg $249 reserve, note that men.gg available at same reserve, and a number of other short .gg.
  19. rush.money $150 reserve, but hard to find much better name for global money transfer.
  20. seductress.org domain name is 15 yr aged
  21. simplification.xyz Organization expert, consultant, training, etc.
  22. spiritual.cc This TLD finds use in churches, among other sectors, so word might be nice match. $28 reserve.
  23. texting.biz
  24. vampires.info 51 TLDs, 362 million results, and Estibot seems to really love vampires, low 5-fig love.
I think this is one of the most interesting lists I have produced. I would take a number of these but trying to make my MasterBucks money last until my next sale :xf.wink:. I do have a couple of bids on names I did not tell you about :-,. So far in 2021 NameLiquidate has been by far my most frequent source of names 10 purchases on NL, compared to 5 hand reg. and nothing else yet in 2021.

Note that I have not one the deep research re trademarks, related sales, competitors for sale, etc. Do your own research as always, and confirm any data of importance to you. Also this is a tiny selection from all names on site - currently more than 8500, about half in .com.

The links work as I post this. If the link no longer works, odds are the domain name has been sold and is no longer available. NameLiquidate is a Dutch Auction, counting down in price each hour, and many domain names never make it to their reserve.

Best wishes for success in domain investing, and why not share some of your own picks?

Bob

PS Not a single word, but thought I would point out that JoeBiden2020.org is on NameLiquidate, somewhat surprisingly. Reserve is just high $$.

•••
brths/com short brandable for respiratory detection apps or calmness product, perhaps yoga resort
jeffmotors/com primed for outbound repairs or dealership
coldchain/beer temperature sensitive logistics

•••

Last edited:
•••
Got excited when I saw NYC.business on nameliquidate, but I contacted Epik to see if it was a premium renewal, and they said yes, $1,000 a year, lol. So....no. If you stray from .com you need to watch out for those 'premium' renewal fees.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back