Hi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silly-Hat

Impact
Hi everybody :)
I'm new to this forum.
A little bit about myself:
I'm a guitar player. I have a rock band very famous in Israel.
I am making $200k a month fom affiliate marketing only.
If someone wants to know what affiliate marketing is, and learn about it,
I have a totally free blog which I track my progress on and teach people making money with affiliate marketing.
silly-hat.net
(I hope it's ok to post it here, if not please don't punish me!)
So if you have any question about this, you can ask me and I'd be glad to answer your questions!
I hope to contribute on this forum as much as I can.
Cheers my friends

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello :) Welcome to Namepros!

Glad to see a musician from Israel.

•••
Welcome to the neighborhood!! We're really excited to have you move in.
Wishing you all the best settling into your new community. :cigar:

•••
•••
I hate when guys who make 200K USD per month from their blog haven't heard about Namepros in last 1 decade and also play guitar and are most famous ones in Israel. (Noticing that you didn't mentioned your band name here but did mentioned your spam URL here)

If I was making so much money I won't be posting here or registering myself up. Not with a domain name called silly-hat.net that I just registered back on 2nd May 2017.

I think its time for "The Judgement Day"

judgementofgaf.jpg

Sorry but I personally have some doubts on your posts.

As you can see in my avatar... back from 2006 I am writing down all good and bad karma of guys who are trying to spin a fast one. :xf.smile: You might also notice something that is ice-cold near the heart area. :xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back